Information About The Song,.

This is one of the evergreen hit from the Malayam Movie,"Devaragam", released in 1996,This movie wasn't a hit in block office per say, but,the songs in this movies are much more than evergreen hits,this one particular song is something like a diamond in Malayalam evergreen hit songs, I can only describe it as a song which will make you listen to it again, again and again,you will crave for it once you listen to it for the first time., You will listen to it repeatedly, but, you can never get enough of it, I can't say more than that about this song, I don't know how to describe it other than that you will fall in love with this song once you listen it for the first time, and this song gets loved by generation after generations,it's been like that for the past more than two decades since it got released 24 or so years ago,this movie released way before I was born, but I am in love with this song , I always have been since I first listen to it,it is one of the song in top ten in my play list,all of those songs are my most loved one, but,this song holds a special place in my heart that non of  those songs doesn't have,this song is happening in the movie when the main characters becomes one body by gets intimate with each other secretly in a night when the two of them sneaks out to meet a midly deserted bush., And I am not going to give a story plot explanation in this book, seeing this movie is based on an another religious beliefs that I know nothing about it, and the story plot is really defucult to understand without having too much of doubts, atleast for me,so, I can't explain it without leaving you guys completely misunderstood about the development of this movie,or more like it's whole story plot,.
So no Story Plot explanation,.