chapter 23

3rd person pov.

Greg's life has not been the same since after that fire and the look on Leonard's face was not helping, he glanced at Greg once in every... and believe me it was not a friendly look, it was a look of 'I hate you' Greg really do not know what else to do, he couldn't go back to my apartment with his mate because his twin will not have it.

Most times he wonders how it would have been if he were in Leonard's's body if they had the same features and looks, but then again it was a dream, nothing but a foolish dream because, in reality, Greg won't ever get back his body...

"Baby" Greg had none other than his mate Joshua, it was a weekend and they were all around, Greg's dad has been with the council with Leonard since yesterday.

"Morning sugar" he smiled a broken smile which Joshua saw and sighed.

"It will all be better babe, you see" Joshua assured Greg and he just nodded and headed to the bathroom...

He glanced through the big mirror in the bathroom and saw his face, recently Greg did not want this face again he wanted his previous face back.

His previous self.

"He will not forgive you, heck even Damian is full of hate for me, you and also his mates" Derek sighed

"I don't know I feel like dying," Greg said to himself as he shut his eyes cupped water, and splashed his face.

As soon as his eyes adjusted, he saw a figure behind him Greg was stiffened, did he hear? He thought to himself Behind him was his brother with a glare.. Leonard always wear that glare towards Greg.. The glare of 'I do not  like you'

"You want to die right?" Leonard said glaring the more..

"That was not supposed to be heard especially by you," Greg said flatly.

"How about I tell your mate that you want to leave him" Leonard smirked making Greg frown, he was fucking with my head, it was damn obvious, Greg thought to himself.

Before Greg could alter a word Leonard vanished out of the room heading downstairs but that was not Leon, it was Damian he had to speak to his brother... His brother Derek.

Greg did not mind that he was on brief, lace brief showing him but exposed behind the lace.. it was a transparent lace. All that was on Greg mind was that Joshua should not hear that..

"Leonard!" Greg shouted as he pushed Hayden out of his way running downstairs.

Greg could see the smirk on Harry's face as he brushed past him Leonard ran outside and transformed into his black wolf, with white fur running straight between from his head down to his tail, Greg changed into his, his was a little dark but not as dark as his brother, with the same White fur running from Greg head down to his tail... this was not the color of their wolf when Greg was a kid... his wolf had white furs just like his mom..

"Damian" Derek called out as he ran but Damian was so fast Derek could barely catch up to him so Greg used his vampire speed still, yes he was close to him but Leonard was just so fast! So damn fast.

So fast!

"Slow down will you?" Derek panting, Greg as well, the young man was using his power, his darkest power.