chapter 8

Hayden POV.

"What! How can you tell him what is totally impossible?" I said, I do not the beast that they claim has been living in my beautiful mate's body.

Fucker he is.

Sure.

I could not help but have my doubt about him common; he does not even look like a human. Not that we are humans always.

However, we are half-human.

Nevertheless, the man with Black sleeves, and dark eyes, is not at all human.

"I can hear you" I heard a voice in my head, I knew it was my mate Leonard

"He is sure a fool" I heard another voice but this one belongs to Harry.

"Guys get out of my head" Henry said he was definitely irritated with this mate thing.

Why does this link exist in the first place?

Wait whose ideas was it in the first place?

"Well it is left for Leonard to choose, beside is his fate, not you guys so leave him to decide his fate" I overheard the ba bastard demon called Lucifer speaking.

He has to be joking.

"Well he is our mate and not yours, he is no longer vulnerable, he is no longer alone he has us to take care of him, he has us to seek advice when need be, so whatever the shit you're saying it our problem to deal with not only him he is our mate so stay out of this, besides we can't trust you." Henry blurted leaving everyone in the room shock.

Go baby

Scratch that.

However, the eyes I saw in Leonard, definitely was not in shock. His eyes said a lot of things. I wish he allowed us come into his life to light it up with love. I was snap out of thought.

"What your problem, his body is attaching to me, our body and soul are one" Lucifer spoke angrily looking at Henry with darker eyes.

"You seem to be forgetting that I'm also part of his body Lucifer" I heard someone speaking, a voice I have never heard before, my wolf was so excited that it wanted to surface but I had to control it, he will have to behave himself.

"Fuck you and let me out"

"And so what idiot, look. Just go back to wherever the hell you coming from" Lucifer spat words that were becoming unbearable that my wolf was becoming so aggressive.

"Look Lucifer, you can not force him to do whatever you please ok. Now I am ordering you to let him be. And stop bringing up your wife and kid" Leonard Wolf said as he physically surfaces out of our mate's body.

He was gorgeously stunning...

"Wow!!! Behold my beautiful husband"

My wolf howl in excitement trying to surface but I controlled him. I don't know how my brothers were taking this, their eyes glued toward Leon Wolf.