chapter 29

First 10k hit!
Warning ⚠️  sex smut.

3rd person pov.

It been a week since the respective couples had mind blowing orgasms..

Also been a week since Leonard and his mate bonded so well, it is also the week Arica has to know her dad...

The pack house was calm nothing happening every member going on there Daily life, and it was a glorious week most of the women and omegas gave birth and some finding out they are going to be parents.. There was joy in the land.. so Leonard and his mates decided it was best they held a massive feast on their behalf, the invitation was sent all over their world, and it was a glorious feast to behold, the triplet's packs joined the pack members to become one, earning them more strength and chance of going against all odds.

That night, Leonard and harry where also having mind-blowing sex

"Leonard! Ahhh! mmmm! oh my goodness!!" Harry cried

"I bet you love the the way I'm working your pussy huh? Say you love me"

"I love you, Leonard, fuck!" Harry fisted on Leonard chest as the man kept thrusting in and out of him.

"Mmm!" Leonard moan as his dick drove deeper into Harry's tight ass.

"Fuck your ass is so fucking tight" Leonard smiled.

"Did I hear you complain my ass is tight, don't you want it tight?" Harry smirk making Leonard glared and thrust ruthlessly into Harry pussy.

"FUCKKKKK!!!" Harry screamed, it was obvious the house heard them; you may be thinking where we're the other brothers? I will tell you what Henry and Hayden we are having fun together while Leonard and harry kept training not with one man seductively whispering nasty words to the other. so Leonard and Harry took it upon themself to teach their mates a lesson...

...and did they? Let us find out.

"FUCKKKKK!!!!!" Harry screamed louder

"Say you want me"

"I want you so freaking much"

"You like my dick in that pussy of yours?" Leonard thrust faster..

"Ahhhh, yess, fuck me harder!" Harry moan loud..

"Baby you beautiful" Leon lowered his neck to whisper sweet words to Harry as he kept thrusting in.

"I love every fiber of you" Leonard whispered on his lips, their lips brushing, Harry could scent the mint chocolate in his voice, it was arousing.

"Guess what? I love you too, you got no idea how much" Harry said his words before tongue-kissing his mate.

They moan into the kiss as Leonard kept thrusting into Harry wanting hole

Meanwhile, the other brothers took it upon themselves to have a little fun

More like fun!

"Ahhhhhh" Hayden moan

"You love it, don't you?" Henry whispered into Hayden ear biting his earlobe further.

"Ah yes, fuck me Henry!" Hayden cried in pleasure.

Hayden belly was smashed against the sheet, butt push up reviving his wanting hole, Henry drove a finger into it as Hayden whimpered in pleasure

"Henry!" Hayden cried as two more fingers thrust in and out of him...

"Tell me how bad you want this big cock" Henry whispered to Hayden left ear lowered his neck..

"Ahhhh, I fucking want you so ba.... Ahhhhhh" Henry did not wait for him to complete his statement as his cock thrusted deeply reaching Hayden spot.