praise

3P YUH!

3P YUH!

"How do I look?" she smiled formed upon her lips.

"You look beautiful," he didn't turn to look at her, as the mirror in front of her showed the reflection of a males back as his phone lights up in a text message. 

Her eyes adverts her attention back at the dazzling diamond necklace that was looped around her neck.
"Are you ready?" A knock on the door interrupted the silents and the continuous taps on the phone.

"let's stop."

"I don't want too." She smiles as they turned around and looked at each other.

She'd once regret thoes words.

Thoes words lead her to darkness.

.

.

"Ahh!" Jihyo woke up in a cold sweat, and jungkook quickly rushed to her side.

"A-are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere ?? Look at me LOOK AT ME!" Hyperventilating she turns her head and looks at him. "Your okay now, ok?" As she takes small breaths jungkook slowly Pat's her hair.

"You're ok....."

___________________________

"Here eat this." He threw a bowl of soup onto the island bar. "You were pretty fucked last night so I made some soup...i-i I'm not the best cook so please bare with-"

"Thank you. " her voice was hoarse.

"Wanna tell me what that wild ass dream was about?" Kook rested his elbow on the edge of the island.  All she did was moan as her head almost fell into the soup, quickly caught her.

"Ow!"her head shot up real quick and shot a glare towards the younger.  His eye diverted down.

"Sorr-" she put her hand up and they stayed silent the whole morning.

Everytime jungkook would try to talk to her she would just ignore him, it made him feel down it made him feel how he felt on the bridge that night. Later on when they both sat on the couch to watch The Real Mother Fuckin House Wives Of Busan.  They both laughed at ji-eun as she tried to make a move on Do-hyuk and Min-Jae had rudely interrupted.

(Make up every name but ji-eun and Min-jae)

"Stupid bitch, you ain never gon get with any of these men if you keep acting like a shy ass hoe." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Exactly like how you gon sit and wait and just think a man gon come for ya ugly ass, baby that's not how it works." Jihyo clapped, jungkook laughed.

"That was the only thing you said to me all day." He chuckles lightly.

"Sorry." She looks down at her lap.

"It's okay really, I understand if you need space to yourself or time, but as long as I stay here I'd hope I wouldn't be ignored." He said frightfully he didn't wanna hurt her feelings,but at the same time he didn't want to feel uncomfortable.

She continues too look down at her lap. "I d-didn't mean to- I- I
just didn't want for I-it to be un-comfort-."

*sniif snif* "it's okay, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, gosh-." She looked up and wiped under her eyes. "Why do I always mess up?" At this point jungkook was in confusion he didn't know wether or not to comfort her or to make her some dinner.

"What do you mean?"

"It's our anniversary.....the anniversary of the man I was supposed to marry."

__________12%

I wrote this like how I talk so Please deal with it.