that hurtz.

THIRD

"So....." she started.

"How are you a cactus talking to me?" She cut to the chase.

"Well you won't believe this but I'm human." He responded playing with his food.

"Human you say?" She hummed eating the food she made wondering why he was messing over his .

"Why arent you eating?" She set down her fork and rested her hand on her head.

"I'm a vegetarian." He stated bluntly. Still looking down at the food.

Jihyo nearly choked on her chicken and he panicked almost knocking the whole table over.

"I'm sorry." He mumble to himself.

"Doe-doesn't that make you a cannibal?" Her eyes went wide at the realization.

"I-I I guess." He shrugged not really fazed.

"Okay a vegetarian cactus is in my house, so what's your name?"

"Jungkook, jeon jungkook."

"Nice to meet you jungkook." Her smile could make anyone in the world fall in love. She stuck out her hand.

And he reached for it shaking her hand.

"Shit!" She cursed under her breath, as he pulled back.

"I am soooooo sorry ma'am I did not mean too." He panicked.

"Ahh no worries I'll be fine. Tell me more about yourself kook." She crossed her arms and set them on the table, As he blushed at the pet name.

"Uh, I was a h-human. I've been a cactus for three days and you're the first person to talk to me. Everyone else just ran away." He shook his head, and she nodded.

"Who turned you into a cactus?"

"A wizard man." He sighed. And she giggled.

"I know it's hard to believe but look. I wanted someone to love, me for me y'know." He had the eyes of love.  Even though you couldnt see them you knew they were there.

Or imagined them. Imao.

"E-everyone was so fake and I smiled along with them until-until my bestfriend kissed me and everyone saw and they t-thought I was gay and oh lord-" he held his stub up to his mouth to prevent him from crying, She looked at him with sadden eyes.

He felt her hand on his prickly skin.

Shes going to need alot of band aid messing around with him.

"A-anyways, I went to the witch doctor and the witch doctor said-"

"Ooh we oh ah ah TING TANG-" jihyo cut him off.

"WALLA walla BING BANG!" He finished.

"Ooh we oh ah ah ting tang!" She screamed.

"Walla bing bang!" He laughed and she giggled.  "Belive me or not that's what the witch doctor said when I asked for somebody to love." His laughter died down, but he still held a smile.

"Really?"

"Apparently when I find my love the spell will be broken and I will return human. Is what he told me." He held a cup of water.

Tightly.

"He said if someone can love me as a cactus then, that is a person who is truly worth loving, But who would want to LOVE A CACTUS-" he paused and searched for her name.

"Jihyo," she whispered not trying to break the moment.

"WHO WANTS TO LOVE A FUCKING CACTUS JIHYO! no one," jungkook waved his stubs around.

She had an idea it wasn't too malicious but just the right amount.

"Alright then let's find THE LOVE OF YOU FRICKIN LIFE!" she stood up slamming he hand on the table.

"R-really you would help me do that?"

"Ofc you seem nice, I'm willing to take you out to bars and strip clubs, I have a friend that works there."  She smiled that bright smile that could light up anyone's day.

And at that moment jungkook saw hope.

LOADING....

6%__

CHINGU-DA ANIYA CHING-CHINGU-DAE ANYIA URIN!!!

that songs been stuck in my head all day.

Bing Bing redvelvet.

Tell yo siblings too.