Connected by the soul: chapter 19

Colby looks down at me and laughs. It sounded kind of nervous though. "Why'd you laugh like that?" I ask. "Well some fans can be a little harsh. But it's never too bad and even the people with harsh comments will warm up, when they realize how happy you truly make me." Colby says looking at me. "The second half of that sentence is really sweet. The first half is gonna keep me up at night." I say as a joke, but actually kind of concerned. "From what I heard that was Colby's job. And I hear it loud and clear when I'm trying to sleep." Sam laughs. "Shut up were not like you and Kat. We haven't even fucked." I laugh. "What's that Sam you want us to fuck all night long so you don't get any sleep before our flight in the morning." Colby laughs. "What, oh hell no you better not." Sam exclaims. "I don't know that sounds like a good plan." I joke. "Okay I really am gonna throw up." Sam says. "Wow I can just imagine all the things we'd do." Colby jokes to tease Sam. I go along with it and joke with him. "Yeah It'd start by.." "What! Did you call me Kat?" Sam calls out, cutting me off. "I didn't hear anything where are you going?" Colby taunts. "Shut up. I'm getting out of here before it's to late." Sam laughs before walking over to Corey. "I thought you said Kat called you." I laugh out to him. "I lied nausea called me and I had to leave before it escaped." He laughs. "What were you guys talking about, to make Sam want to throw up?" Kat asks with a small laugh. "Oh um. Nothing." I laugh. "No that's not true." Sam says, knowing it's his turn to mess with Colby and I. "Sam shut up. It was a joke." Colby says pulling me closer to him. "No I don't think it was." Sam taunts. "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" Jake says confused. "Yeah now I really am curious." Kat adds. "Oh just Bri and Colby wanted it to be known..." Sam says before taking a pause. I already feel my face flaming up. I turn around and hide my face in Colby's chest. "Nothing." Sam says. Relief floods through me. "Just kidding they were talking about fucking all night and what'd they wanna do to one another." Sam says. Oh my god he did not I feel all the embarrassment from early and more hit me as the words come out of Sam's mouth. I just lift my middle finger up. "Just remember this." I mumble, my head still in Colby's chest from embarrassment. "Leave me and my baby alone we were joking." Colby says, I can tell he's trying not to laugh. He's as embarrassed as I am though. "As a psychic there's some things I wish I didn't know. One of them being that that's not completely a joke." Amanda laughs. I turn my head around so quick. "Hey whose side are you on?" I say. "Just saying." She says putting her hands up. Everyone is dying in laughter, which is making it harder for me not to laugh. I even felt a low chuckle coming from Colby behind me. I look up him and he just smiles. "Thank God because I've been waiting for weeks." He whispers. "We've only known each other for a few weeks." I laugh. "Exactly." He says wrapping his arms around my waist, sending chills through my body. "Alright I should probably go." Amanda says standing up. She says by to everyone then she walks up to Colby and I to say goodbye. "It was nice meeting you Colby." She says. "Yeah you too." He responds. Amanda looks at me and I pull away from Colby so I can hug her goodbye. "I think it's best to get out now before it really is to late." Amanda whispers, before pulling away. I just laugh, knowing she might be right. "Well it was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again." I smile. "Yeah. Sam has my phone number. Tell him to give it to you and you can text me if anything." She says. "Yeah okay." I say before she turns around. "Oh and good luck. Have fun." She smiles as I walk back to Colby."That was meant to both of you." She says before walking out. I start laughing and the group looks at me like I'm crazy. "What?" Colby asks. "She was talking about tonight." I whisper in Colby's ear. His eyes go wide and he pulls me closer to him. "Yessss." He laughs. "What?" Kat ask. "Nothing. I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed." I say and Colby and I walk off to his room.