10: Potter and Riddle

Start from the beginning

"Okay!" she said determined. "Georgie is a good Mr. Holey." She said with a smile.

"Yes! I got a three year olds' compliment! The best yet!" George replied totally sincere.

"Alright well Fred, can you take Marley to bed, we are going to explain to Harry what's happened." Mr. Weasley asked as Fred nodded, he then turned around with a smirk.

"Alright here we go love." He said as he bent down to my height.

"I can walk to the room Fred, it isn't that far away." I replied as I started to stand up, then felt my legs wobbly as I fell over, but Fred caught me in his arms, and before I knew it I was swept up bridal style. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I felt my face turn a million shades a red.

"Do not fret Miss Riddle; I will not have your feet touch the horrid ground. Clary come on time for bed." Fred said with a smile, as I said goodnight to everyone, except for Harry. He watched me the entire way to Ginny's room, and I felt a little uncomfortable with his eyes watching me. Clary climbed into the bed first and then Fred set me on the bed.

"Would you like me to change you in your pajamas?" he asked with a smirk as I blushed.

"No. I am perfectly fine. Thank you Fred." I said never making eye contact with the boy.

"Alright if you say so, sweet dreams Clary." Fred said as he kissed Clary on the head and then it was like she was out in a second. I got under the covers like Clary and looked up to say goodnight.

"Umm goodnight Fred... thanks for bringing me into my room." I replied awkwardly as he smiled.

"Anytime my love." He said as he was walking off.

"Do you think Harry hates me?" I asked all of a sudden as Fred looked at me strangely.

"Harry? No. I think he is just scared that a pretty girl like you can be the snake man's daughter. Trust me, tomorrow Harry will be feeling so guilty, once I tell him what's happened to you." He said with an evil smile.

"Don't say anything that is over exaggerating the truth Fred." I said as I looked at him suspiciously wondering what he was going to tell Harry. If I knew Fred and George like I thought I did, they were going to tell Harry a bunch of lies.

"Me? Exaggerate the truth? Never." He said with a grin. "Goodnight Marley." He said lightly as he walked over to me, and lightly kissed my forehead. I felt his warm lips press against my skin, as it felt like an electric current went through my entire body. I wanted those lips to meet mine, but I just sat there unable to move. It was unexpected as I felt my cheeks burn, and before I knew it he was gone, leaving me in the dark empty room, with Clary besides me breathing lightly. I placed my hands on my cheeks trying to cool them down, why had he done that?

There was a growing sensation in the pit of my stomach that was filled with giddiness, it felt exactly like the time I had eaten their Tickled Pink Charms, but I was not pink, and I didn't have any candy. I wanted to call out to Fred, I wanted more of the butterfly kisses, but I soon smacked myself realizing what I was saying. No, I can not fall in love with Fred Weasley.

I woke up the next from a searing pain from my back. I arched my back in slight pain as I held in a scream; I didn't want anybody coming in the room. I looked around after the searing pain to see no one was in the room, which was good at least they didn't see anything.

The scar had been hurting a lot more frequently, just quick little shots of pain, but it still hurt. I groaned in frustration as I got out of bed to take a quick shower in Ginny's room, and change into jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I went outside to see Clary eating breakfast with Fred, George, Hermione, Ron and the Great Harry Potter. I walked into the kitchen while all eyes turned towards me, I tried to ignore Harry's wary gaze on me as I grabbed something to eat and took a seat next to Fred.

"Why hello Miss Riddle. Sleep well last night?" Fred asked with a grin as George smiled as well, the bandage still wrapped around his head.

"Yes I did." I responded shortly when I locked eyes with Fred for a brief second, adverting my gaze from him and feeling the heat rush up to my cheeks once again. "What about you Harry did you sleep well?" I asked looking up at Harry, he hadn't spoken once, and all he's done was stare at me which was making it harder for me not to blush.

"Y-yes..." He stuttered as he looked at me, "I'm sorry about last night... I didn't know anything about you..." he responded as he looked down. I shrugged.

"It's no big deal. I would have done the same; t is not your fault one bit. Let's just forget what happened last night and be friends. Alright?" I asked looking up at him, as he nodded. Clary was smiling.

"Yay! We are all friends!" Clary yelled ecstatic as everyone turned and smiled at her. "Let's go Freddie and Georgie!" Clary yelled at the two twins, as they stood up, Fred then grabbed Clary putting her over his shoulder as I smiled. It was almost like he was her dad. I then quickly shook the thought away remembering to try not to get them too much involved with all of this. Fred then turned around and winked at me, sending a blush to my cheeks. And soon the twins and Clary had disappeared upstairs into their room.

I returned back to my eating when I looked up to see the three, Ron, Hermione and Harry still looking at me. Did I have something on my face? "What?" I asked "Do I have something on my face?"

They shook their head, and finally Ron broke the silence. "Do you really have a Harry Potter doll that you sleep with every night?"

My face immediately turned a tomato red as Harry looked away trying not to make eye contact with me, Hermione and Ron were just staring at me.  A HARRY POTTER DOLL!? My cheeks were on fire from embarrassment and I knew exactly who told these three I had a Harry Potter doll. "FRED GEORGE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled standing up from my chair, cheeks inflamed while I ran to go destroy the twins. They will not live to see tomorrow!

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, i know it isnt very long but I'll make it up with the next couple of chapters, because I'm gettin excited to write the wedding chapter when Fleur and Bill get Married! =)

Leave me comments on what you think and vote! Oh and Happy New Years to all of you, and thank you so much for becoming fans and reading this story! You have no idea how much that means to me! =D