1: Weasley Wizard Wheezes

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from the Harry Potter Series, All credit goes to J.K. Rowling. The only characters i own are Marley and Clarissa. And this story contains spoilers for Harry Potter, so if you have not read the books and are planning to. Be careful =)

Chapter 1: Weasley Wizard Wheezes 

I woke up to a very rambunctious girl jumping up and down on my bed as I saw my little bundle of joy there with a huge smile, her curly blonde hair bouncing up and down as she jumped on the bed, her electric blue eyes staring straight into mine. Clary was just like any other little girl at her age, not very tall and had the same small physique as mine.

"Wake up mommy! Today is the day you take me to the jokey shop!" she yelled jumping on the bed, still in her Barbie pajamas. I smiled. She seriously was the reason I'm still living, after I got pregnant and thrown out of the house I didn't know what to do. Should I keep the baby or get rid of it? But for some reason I decided to keep the baby, and I'm sure as hell glad I did because I don't think I'd be this happy with my life if I didn't. I looked over at the time to see it was only 8:30am, ugh! How could my little sweet heart have some much energy this early in the morning?! Sigh and I thought I could sleep in today since I didn't have to work, back to work tomorrow though...

"Clary, calm down. Ha ha, you're going to lose all your energy before we even get to the joke shope." I said as I finally sat up in my bed, feeling a sense of foreboding. I shrugged it off though as I looked at my cute little girl, she smiled widely.

"Come on mommy hurry up and get dress! I want to go to Diagon Alley!" she yelled ecstatically, I smiled as she jumped off the bed and ran out to her room. I groaned as I got out of my bed looking myself in the mirror, I was wearing a tank top and pajama pants, and my hair was everywhere. I yawned as I made my way into the kitchen, and saw Clary sitting in our small dinning room watching spongebob. She gave me a huge grin as she looked up at me. "Mommy when are we going?" she asked looking at me.

"After we eat breakfast, and I take a shower. Alright?" I asked as she nodded her head furiously, part of me was actually afraid she was going to snap her head off. I couldn't believe she was so excited just to go to the new joke shop that just recently open a little over two years ago in Diagon Alley. I've passed by the place a couple times when I went to Gringotts or shopped for magical things in Diagon Alley for Clary, I heard that two young boys ran the shop around my age. I thought that was a little strange, not a lot of young people ran shops in Diagon Alley, and also the last name of the Shop was Weasley, wasn't that the last name of my mom's old friend? I ignored the familiarity and continued making Clary and I some breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, scrambled eggs and toast, along with orange juice!

After a couple of minutes or so, I had finished making breakfast and called Clary to eat in our small kitchen, where two chairs and a small table were perched against the wall, next to the window. No one ever came over, it was usually only Clary and I, Tom came over once and awhile to check on us, but never said for dinner, I think he knew something was different about us. It was always Clary and I alone together, Christmas, Easter, Birthdays. I wished I knew more people, but I didn't, I might have been too afraid to get close to people, since I am Voldemorts' daughter. People also didn't exactly get close to me because I was a muggle. I didn't mind the loneliness for me, but because I didn't really have any friends, the only people Clary actually knew or talked to was Tom or me, and I'm afraid that's not to many people..

We finished breakfast pretty quickly especially Clary, it seemed like she was literally eating just off her plate. I laughed as I saw there were egg pieces all over her face when she was done. She then ran off into the bathroom, I'm guessing to wash her face, brush her teeth and hair, like I told her to always do in the morning, while I put away leftovers and wash the dishes. When I walked into the bathroom, she immediately bolted into her room, I laughed at her eagerness to go to the joke shop, well this was going to be the first time she actually went to Diagon Alley, I wouldn't really let her go to Diagon Alley with me, because I was too afraid of what there was there, I still am, but after Tom told her about the Joke Shop, she hasn't stopped asking to go there until I finally gave in. I would have to get Tom back for that.