"You're probably going to rape me! Someone protect me!" She whines loudly.

Then one of the alpha males in the school goes to her side. "I got you babygirl." It was weird because they definitely weren't dating and she was completely fine, maybe even enjoying the fact he was the pervert. I knew all he wanted was to have sex with her.

"Excuse me?" I look at him.

"Don't fucking touch her you fucking child molester." He growls at me.

"She is not a fucking child you dumbass." I growl. "She is older than me, this isn't high school any more, grow the fuck up."

He growls back. "You wanna fight?"

"No I really don't wa-" I gasp as I get punched in the face.

"Fucking pussy." He says as he walks off, I was left there with a bloody nose.

I wipe the blood off with a tissue I had in my pocket and look around for a second. Then I notice Jisung walking over to me.

"I saw what happened, are you okay?" He says.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I nod, sniffling in the blood.

He removes the tissue from over my nose. "Woah! I didn't realise he did that to you!" He grabs another tissue and holds it to my nose. "Let's go to the nurse."

"No I think I'll be okay, it's just a bloody nose." I shake my head.

"You are bleeding from your skull Minho." He says.

"Yeah from my nose, it will go away soon and I'll be just fine." I say.

"You sure?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Positive, we need to go to class now, go get your books, I'm okay." I point to his locker, you know exactly why I did that.

"Fine.." He hands me the tissue he had against my nose. "Stay here and wait for me okay."

"Alright, I will, my locker is right here anyways so I can grab my stuff just fine." I say.

"Exactly, be back!" He runs off to his locker and opens it.

I watch him from the corner of my eye, I see the confusion on his face as he sees the gift. Be opens the envelope and starts to read it I'm assuming because he was silently staring at it. Then he pockets the note and looks into the box, he pulls out the squirrel plush and smiles to himself, grabbing his books and then running to me.

"Minho! Minho! Look!" He was holding the squirrel out towards me. A lot of students were watching him as he was being pretty loud.

"What's that." I say, acting oblivious.

"It's a squirrel, duh." He giggles.

"Yeah, I know, but how did you get it?" I ask.

"Dunno, someone left it for me I guess." He shrugs.

"Do you know why?" I ask.

"Nope." He says, not bringing up the note.