IV- Artemis the bone breaker

04- Artemis the bone breaker

||Percy's P.O.V.||

YOU KNOW THAT time when you think you have everything under control and then suddenly it almost all goes to shit.

And yet I still wonder why I'm stuck in that certain position. It's been a few days since Artemis crashed on my place and literally crashed on me. But now, I wonder if keeping a man hating Artemis would do me good. (Yes, we're on first name basis, Lady Artemis and Perseus are both mouthfuls, but she still calls me Perseus sometimes)

•••

"Perseus?"

"Yes?"

"How does this work?" She asked, pointing to the microwave.

"You click this button right here and type how long you want to heat it."

"Oh," she said before returning to stare at the oven that was heating the left over pizzas that we ordered last night.

"Artemis, the weapons arrive today but I have to get to school. If a guy with a hundred eyes knocks on the door and hands you a box, give this to him please." I said, handing her a few drachmas and taking my skateboard.

"Okay, oh, and what about monsters?"

"Uh... drink this." I said, handing her a glass of water with a few drops of anti monster potion.

"Should last a day." I continued, chuckling at her grossed out face.

"Thank you Percy."

"Gotta go, see ya!" I called out after grabbing a slice of leftover pizza and dashing out the door when I noticed the time, barely hearing her muttered "bye."

•••

"Perce!" I heard someone call me over the noise of the school bell and chattering students.

"Over here!" I said, sitting in the nearby cafeteria table.

"Where have you been these last two days?!" She said loudly, claiming the attention of a few students.

"Oh, um, you know that time when I invited you over to my place and Dave was being an asshole so you can't go?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, I bumped into someone I know and she basically got disowned by her father so I let her crash in my place and I didn't go to my classes because I was helping her adjust." I explained slowly, wondering if she would understand my situation.

"Dude! That's so sweet." She squealed.

"Sweet?! She basically castrated her half brother!"

"Cool, the guy must have done something for her to do that to him."

"Oh gods, you support that too?!" I whined.

"Anyway, what's her name?" She prodded.

"Er... Artemis."