When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

He noticed I was staring at his head and it made him blush as well.

"O-Oh, about this...yeah...this is why I want to stay with you for a bit", Midoriya said and laughed shyly before closing the door behind him with his foot.

He removed the blanket that he is covering himself with and it revealed to be dog ears.

My eyes widened and I asked, "Dog ears? Wait, were you perhaps....hit by an animal quirk?!".

He nodded which is making his ears flap and an added bonus to his cute features and aura.

"Okay, come in so we can dry you up-"

*SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE*

"Y-Yikes!!"

Thanks to Midoriya's dog instincts, he shook his body just like any dog would do after being under the rain for so long.

"O-Oh my gosh! I'm sorry again, (Y/N)-chan! Oh no, you're all drenched now because of me. Wait...", Midoriya apologized again since he shook is body right in front of me and tried to grab a towel from his bag but -

"Izuku, it's okay! Just calm down. I'll get ourselves some towels, okay?", I said and smiled reassuringly before kissing his lips.

He smiled brightly and nodded before his dog tail started wagging.

"Okay, wan~!", Midoriya said and gasped when he barked at the end of his sentence, "O-Oh, looks like I barked. That's new, haha".

(NOTE: Wan is the animal sound for a dog in Japanese just like how Nya is meow for cats)

'Oh...my...gosh. SO CUTE...!', I thought to myself before gulping but I tried not to let out my squeal. 

Although, Midoriya right now is really adorable that I can't help but snuggle him.

...

"Oh, I see now. You encountered a prankster on your way back from shopping in the convenience store and got hit by his quirk?"

Midoriya was able to tell me everything that happened to him which actually just occurred a few hours ago.

"Yeah, I can't believe I got careless", Midoriya said and sighed, "If only I was fast enough to notice...".

I smiled reassuringly once more and gave him a hug.

"Hey, now. At least what you are going through right now is not that critical", I said and rubbed his head, making his ears stand and relax afterwards.

"You're right, wan~", Midoriya said and looked at me with a bright smile, "I guess I have no choice but to be like this for a while. According to the classmate of that prankster before I transformed, this form will last within 24-28 hours".

"So more or less...", I said and placed a finger on my chin, "...you'll be either back to normal tomorrow evening or the day after".

Midoriya nodded and sighed but smiled.

"But wait, why come all the way here? Does your mom know about this?", I asked and raised a brow.

He shook his head and replied, "N-No, but I don't want her to know just in case. You know her, she tends to get worried about me sometimes, especially what happen to me during the sports festival, haha".

"Izuku...", I said and frowned before giving him a hug, "I totally understand. It's a good thing it's a weekend tomorrow so feel free to stay here as much as you like!".

Midoriya grinned and hugged me back while his tail began to wag back and forth with excitement.

"I love you so much, wan~!", Midoriya said and blushed.