Meet Kakashi. Again

Sakura's pov

After we finished eating, Sairento tells me to meet him at the trainning grounds after we meet our sensei. I tell him that I will while at the same time trying my hardest not to blush at what he told me when we were eating. He said I look better when I smile, not only that but when he smiled at me I felt my heart speed up. I thought as we were walkin to meet the rest of our team. Despite what others think, i'm not blind to others when i'm chasing Sasuke. Actually I had thought about asking Sairento out, I mean he has looks, popularity, skill and smarts that rivals Sasuke. Unlike Sasuke though, Sairento is kind and sociable. Maybe I should take a second look at my relationship with Sasuke. I thought as we both took a seat in class to wait for our sensei.

Sairento's pov

Me and Sakura had a nice talk as we headed to the academy. When we got to the class everyone was gone except for our team, me and Sakura took a seat next to Naruto and Sasuke. I knew those three would start arguing so I put my head down and took a nap.

I woke up when I heard the three complaining to Naruto about a prank he was setting. In the middle of there conversation our sensei entered the room, causing the eraser to hit his hair. I facepalm when I noticed who our sensei was and thought. Great he's my sensei, I should have known.

Sorry I took so long writng a story on my phone and it takes a while. I'll try to get to a conputer to write some more. Next chapter is their introductions and test explanation then we get some action. Believe it!!!!