Kurroshi Clan Forbidden Art Eternal Damnation

Tenshi

Ugh, I can barely stand, then again I took down twenty jonin the majority of their organization and set my trump card. Im gonna bleed out soon  I just need to end it kill the leaders. I had annihilated their entire ninja main force several jonin chunin and genin. I had used up nearly every ounce of chakra I had. I had set the village to blaze but this had taken its toll. I had several gashes in me a blade had pierce through me but if I remove it ill die, I had chakra burns and bruises all over. I knew I would die soon but I wanted to make sure I ended this for Naruto and all my friends. I cut down the remaining few ninja in the town with Kerasu and had placed the final seal. As I aproached the room I felt all their presences I entered the room to see the members of the organization staring down at me. "Hmm it seems the legend of the Kuroshi clans power is true, however ur at ur limit even a blind ma can see that." The man I assumed was their leader said. I answered by sending a black chakra fireball at him while simultaneously surrounding the whole room in flames. As my shadow cloak activates I look at each member with a sadistic smile as Shadou take control to help me move. I began to laugh maniacally as I saw each member jump down and get into fighting position. "Hahahahahah ur all gonna burn, I'll kill you all!"
Third person

Tenshi struck fast beheading Hidan and simultaneously sending a volley of black chakra wolves at Pein. The akatsuki lunged into action as pein dodged the attack. Deidara tried to make explosives hit him but his chakra cloak melted all his clay before it could hit kakazu used his strongest jutsus to counter his chakra release. Itachi and Tobi struck with fire though no attack seemed to work. Kisame finally got close with and with his sword drained all his chakra as he fell out on his knees and pain sealed him as they all prepared to extract his tailed beast.
Tenshi

It seems its time for me to join my ancestors. It seems to be the end of me. Forgive me everyone I do this for you all. As I felt them draining Shadou from me I laughed. "What the fuck u laughing about u bastard your dying." The annoying silver headed one said as he held his head in place. I finished laughing as I did one handsign. "I told u, no one is leaving here alive. Chakra release: eternal damnation.
Third person

It started as a light from Tenshi as his body burst into flames, then it expanded as the seals activated. The explosion that occurred next was seen from nearly all the nations. A dark flame that engulfed all the land near the focal point everything was reduced to ash in seconds. The leader had safely teleported his group to safety as soon as the tailed beast had left his body. They had a new beast but the brat had annihilated their entire organization, it would take years to recover.
Epilogue is next