The Date

Tenshi

The next day I walked calmly to the Haruno house I wasn't sure why Sakura asked me out but it was nice and I was glad it was her and not one of my fangirls. When I got to the house, Sakura was in a casual outfit like me. She looks nice, I hope she enjoys where I chose for us to go.
Sakura

I decided to dress in some casual clothes for our date. To be honest I was beyond nervous besides the few times he offered to train me I knew nearly nothing about him. I was talking to my mother when I heard a knock at the door. "That must be him bye mom!" I say as I run to the door. When I opened the door their stood Tenshi, he was dressed in a skin tight muscle shirt and black cargo pants with a white wind breaker. "Hi Sakura. Are you ready to go." He said in his usual calm manner. I said yes and walked out of the house following Tenshi.
Tenshi

To be honest I was impressed. Sakura wasn't in a normal ninja outfit she was in a simple sundress colored a light blue. It looked nice on her. "So Tenshi where we going?" She asked, she had been curious the whole time we were walking but had finally asked. "I figured we would eat out at that new restaurant in the merchant area." I said and her face got a shocked expression on it. "Are u serious, ur taking me to Skylight, thats way to expensive." I assured her it would be ok and I could pay for it as we entered the restaurant.
Sakura

I was having a blast, the food had been great and he had managed to get us a seat on the roof. We had finished eating and was simply talking, I couldnt believe how easy it was for me to talk to him. I was quit sure I had grown a crush on him but I was to shy to tell him, what if he rejected me. We had finished eating and were heading home i was sure he was just gonna be quiet but he surprised me as we got to my place. I was turning to tell him bye when i felt a pair of lips on my cheek. "I had a lot of fun Sakura, its been awhile since i could relax and be myself, and i was glad it was with u. Ill see you tommorow, bye." He said as he jumped away, all i could do is hold my cheek and blush.