The Gang Leader And The Street Fighter (8)

Leo's pov:

"Baby don't bite your lip like that you don't know what it's doing to me" I let out a quite moan

I watched her slowly crawl down I don't think she knew I had a big problem going on down there or if she knew what the problem was. She looked up at my face smiling innocently. She was biting her plum lip and slowly crawling down and sitting down again on my bonner in between her thighs. Then she started wiggling around wanting to climb down. I bit down on my cheek tough stop myself from moaning and taking her there reminding myself self that she's probly still innocent.

I looked at her and saw a smirk appearing , I don't think she knew. She was about to climb down when. I flipped us over so I was laying on top of her like before. My bonner was pressing up against her area making push her thighs together in pleasure. If she didn't know what was going on she wouldn't have done that. So she isn't as innocents she appears now for some fun.

" I took you for an innocent one but your far from that now it's my turn to have some fun" I was smirking down at her thoughts of what I should do to her clouded my brain

I smashed my lips on hers. It took a while for her to respond but she kissed me back. Before either one of us could deepen the kiss I stopped kissing her on her red swollen lips and moved down to her neck, trailing kisses as I went. She let out a satisfied moan and tilted her head to side to give me better acces.

I know what I should be thinking. I met her shouldn't I get to know her better and shouldn't she be fighting me off. Well I feel like I've know her my whole life and I don't know why she isn't fighting me off.

My hand made its way to her boobs drawing circles through her sports bra. I felt her breast harden under my hand. The bra seemed to grow smaller smaller and her boobs bigger, I then remembered that last night the bra looked to small for her so at the moment it would be way tighter.

I felt for the clip at the back but it wasn't there so I stopped kissing her neck and looked down. The clip was at the front I snapped it of and watched as her boobs burst out. Dang they were huge. I heard her sign in relief her boobs then grew even bigger as if all this time she was sucking them in.

I crawled down to her chest and took one of her boobs into my mouth I played around with it in my mouth while I was playing with the other in my hand, she kept moaning uncontrollably and that was a real turn on for me. I then did the same to the other. I crawled back up to her face. She was breathing heavily her hair was everywhere it looked sexy as fuck.

Call me stupid but that's when I remembered that she isn't one of my one night stands. She probly hated me now cause I didn't wait for her to be ready. When her breathing had calmed I said.

"I'm apologise I didn't mean to go too far" though I regret nothing

"I should be the one apologising because I let you continue" She looked disappointed

"Why did you let me carry on and I don't regret it at all. I wanted to do that since the first time I saw at your match last night" She looked much happier when I told her I didn't regret it

"Um. Honestly I don't know I really enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong I'm not a someone who sleeps with any man I see. It's just I feel safe around you like I've known you. It sounds stupid I know, you don't have to lie if you regret it it's fine" She looked away

"Babe I don't regret it at all. Go and have a shower I'll take you shopping for new bras. Although I prefer this veiw no other man can look at you like this only me" She smiled while blushing

I got of her and watched as she got up her boobs were bouncing around. She looked at me and held her boobs to stop them bouncing and covering them at the same time.

" Um...... I never got your name"

"My names Leo but you can call me watever you like" She nodded and walked towards the bathroom her hips were swaying slightly she turned around when she reached the door

"Leo I think you've got a little well- in your case a big problem going on down there" I loved the way my name rolled of her tongue. I looked to where she was pointing and it was no suprised my crotch. I looked back up to her and smirked.

" There is only one reason it's like this and it's because of you and the only way to make go back to normal is if you let me have a shower with you" I smiled innocently at her giving her the puppy eyes

She walked into the bathroom and came with her hands behind her back her boobs weren't bouncing around as much cause she was walking slowly. I was to distracted by her boobs to notice that she had pushed my on the bed and she was straddling me. She reached up and grabbed hands and put them above my head

. Her boobs were hanging in my face and obviously I started licking them the hardened and she moaned she unconsciously pushed her boobs more into my mouth. I sucked it but let it go so i can play with the other . She took advantage of this and got up and slid of me laughing at Leo Jr who was standing straight up if you get what I mean.

I tried standing up but somthing was pulling me down. I heard the shower and knew that's she was showering. I called for the guys they opened the door exited to meet Lex but when they saw my the dropped to the floor laughing.

"S-She did this to you hahahah" My brother could barley talk

"Man your whipped nothing gets past you but....." Jax didn't finish talking when he fell to the floor

Tyler was taking pictures laughing. If they were normal handcuffs like what the police use I could easily get out of them easily so I got peraonlized handcuffs that I can't brake.

They unlocked me and I hit all of them on the head. Then...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Sorry this is not a new update I'm finally back to writting this book so I'm editing a few things