The Gangleader and The Street Fighter. (12)

Lexi's pov :
The guys put their arms around us the girls knew fully well this was a way for them to show people we were taken, and yes us girls do like the boys but we aren't telling them that any time soon.

We told them our plan which was to walk straight past them and into the store if they bothered us they would loose an arm, the guys would be following behind us if we needed help. When we were inside the store we will go in pairs look for somthing to wear and hold a fashion show for the guys. That's the only reason why they agreed, horny and very dirty minded men.

" Byee booyyss" we dragged out each word in usion which earned us a slap on the butts from the boys who smirked innocently as if they had done nothing

We linked arms and walked towards Victoria Secret. We could feel the lust full stares of the men around us but I kept my head high looking up because I knew Leo and the rest of the guys were watching us glaring at the guys.

" hi sexys what's a group of hot looking girls doing here all alone" his breath smelt bad and he had brown teeth

"Well we're at a mall like loads of other girls and we are going to a ladies store that is right behind you and what any normal person does at a shop/store is shop" I answered walking past him with the girls

"Wait. Mind if me and a couple of guys join you to help find the perfect outfit" he sounded really desperate

"Actually we do mind and we all have boyfriends who are getting lucky tonight" I made sure the guys could hear me when I said that

His friends came and stood in front of us there was I think maybe 8 against 4, and that what me and the girls liked. I saw Leo clench his jaw when they approached I gave him a smirk and he calmed down and stopped the other pissed off guys coming over. I then turned back to the group of guys in front of me.

" You girls should have just agreed and let us come with you now it's the hard way" he took a step forward thinking we would take a step back scared but we just stood there smirking

"Girls do you remember the arm hook technique" I asked not taking my eyes from the men in front of

They nodded. "Then let's have some fun like old times but only if they touch us" we tried to key word tried to walk past them but they stupidly grabbed our arms.

I flipped the guy who was holding me and landed on his arm it was a way that I didn't break but it still hurt like you did. The pain lasted for about a month in this time you would wish you were dead. I kicked a man in the balls so hard I heard a cracking sound. A man ran up to me I doged and tripped him up and did a back kick which sent him slamming in the wall. I took care of three out of the eight men while the girls finished the rest.

We walked to eachother ignoring the crowed we had gathered and walked away with our arms linked into the store like nothing had happened.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Leo's pov :
"Actually we do mind and we all have boyfriends who are getting lucky tonight" I knew Lex purposely said that part loud enough for us to hear

We heard laughing and turned around to see Theo, Khile, Lou, Tay and James laughing pointing to our croches. We looked down and saw we had a bonner. As if on que we all groaned this bonner wasn't going away anytime soon and we still a had to watch the girls fashion show in a store with fucking underwear like shit was our bonner's going to go.