Chapter 4

Leo's pov :

"Seriously, who are they the guards were talking about them and now you guys" I was getting frustrated everybody seemed to be very interested in these two people yet I had no idea who they were.

"Man have you been living under a rock" Alexis gave me a hard stare trying to work out whether I was joking or honestly clueless about the whole thing.

"I don't have the slightest fuck what you guys are talking about" I walked over to the couch grabbed a beer off the table and plopped down.

They all gave me a look. Then they let out a long frustrated sigh.

"Well The Reaper is the best street fighter in the world she is the very first girl to become so successful in the fighting world...." when Dom finished Alexis continued

"She got the name The Reaper from her first fight with an undefeated fighter, she knocked him out in one punch and that one punch smashed his skull into his brain and he now can't think basically he went mental." From Alexis Jax finished the rest

"Every fight she has had at least one of her opponent's bones was broken. No one knows who she is outside the ring not even her boss knows her well. Well basically it was a while ago she moved away and she hasn't fought since a man is trying to claim her title as The Reaper and she's coming back to fight for it." As the guys explained her to me she sounded amazing no wonder why everyone was talking about her.

"So what about the other person ... Crystal I think it was" the guys looked at me in disbelief

"Seriously, The Reaper I understand but Crystal everyone knows Crystal she's the number one stripper. Every club would love to have her but she's got one boss who owns the best strip club in all of America and it's all thanks to crystal. Weirdly unlike most strippers she only does pole dances and private dances to VIPs and they were never seen again. Some people say she satisfied them to the point where they only wanted her." Jax stated in a matter-of-fact tone. Was I the only one who thought she killed them? But then again she would have been caught with all this notoriety.

"The Reaper 's fight is tomorrow and Crystal is starting work two nights after we definitely need to go" they all stared at me, I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. They all jumped up like little kids, I decided to let them have their moment and went up to sleep in my room. I had work to do later tonight and with the way, I was feeling I knew I was gonna be in a pissy mood if I didn't have that sleep.

The Reaper and Crystal. They stayed on my mind till I dozed off. Was it coincidently they were coming back at the same time or was something big about to happen? Either way, we were going to get acquainted, especially this Reaper.

She fascinated me. I had my fill of female assassins I knew they carried themselves with an elegance that enraced any man and killed like any man. But this Reaper was more like I diamond molded by the streets and their code, she was able to get a name such as hers despite the sexism in such a demanding profession. 

Reaper.