Chapter 36

EPOV

By the time I got to the wake, it looked like it was in full swing, I wanted to be anywhere but here. I wasn't sure Phil and Renée were gonna turn up after everything that went down..I was kinda hoping they would stay away. I made my way over to the bar avoiding everyone's eye, I didn't really want to stop and chat.

"Jack on the rocks" I said to the slutty bar bitch batting her eyes at me, I turned away from her so she didn't think I was interested. I looked around the room, this place was full of memories from when Rose and I were younger, we used to come here with our parent's every week..I thought it was time we spent as a family..little did I know my pop's was working in the back room with his boys, that's when we were too young to know any different.

"Can I get you anything else sir" The slut purred.

"Keep acting like a slut I'll have your ass fired" I snapped, I can't believe I used to find this shit sexy...what the fuck was up with me.

"Jesus who did and made you boss around here" He huffed at me, Now I wasn't in the best of moods to begin with...That shit just pushed me over the edge.

"GET OUT!" I boomed at her, I watched her jump and stare at me wide-eyed while I gained the attention of the whole room. "GET YOUR FUCKING STUFF AND GO"

"Sir..Mr Cullen, is there a problem?" Shaun was the manager here, he came over looking worried, he looked to me shaking slightly.

"Fire this bitch now" I snapped at him, I could see Jasper and Emmett make their way over to flank my sides, probably wanna know what's wrong.

"You can't fire me, you're not the boss" She snapped back with narrowed eyes.

"That's where your wrong...my parents were the ones that died and made me boss" I said waving my hand about" Hence the fucking wake you stupid bitch...now get your stuff and go before I come round there and drag out you out by your fucking hair" I hissed, I saw the color drain from her face, her eyes started to water as she stared back at me. "NOW" I shouted as loud as I could and watched her run away into the back, where I assume her shit is...good, rude little bitch.

"Boss?" Emmett asked, He looked at me with a serious expression, It always looked funny on Emmett the serious expression I mean, he's a happy-go-lucky kinda guy apart from when he's working.

"Just leave it" I sighed, I couldn't be bothered to explain, It will be around the half place by gossips in about 10 minutes, so they'll hear about anyway.

"Where's Bella?" I heard Alice ask as she came over looking around to see if she see her anywhere.

"We may have had an argument..then things turned real bad when Bella's mum turned up" I said quietly, I heard Alice gasp.

"No" she said and shock her head.

"What's up with that?" Jasper asked.

"Besides the fact that she left Bella when she was 10 in the middle of the night with no word and today's the first time she'd seen her in 14 years...She's married Phil from Jersey" I said, what a fucking mess today's turned out to be.

"Renee's Bella mum?" Jasper asked again in shock, all I could do is nod my head.

"Punched her straight in the face as soon as Renée asked how Charlie was" I said with a chuckle, my girl has a mean right hook.

"Oh my god, poor Bella..I need to find her" Alice said as she went to get her thing.

"Just give her a few hours to calm down Alice, I ain't seen her that pissed off before and she's pissed off at me a lot" I said with a chuckle, well she was this is not lie, I don't know what I've done half to the time.