"Bro stop rolling we already high as fuck." Couture said.

She's usually not the one to tap out.

"Let's go get some to eat then cause my stomach growling like a motherfucker." I said rubbing my stomach.

"We can just order something and go back to the house." Couture sighed scrolling through door dash.

"Girl get your antisocial ass up and put that damn key in the ignition." I grabbed the keys and handed them to her.

"Ight I'm finna pull up." Tre hung up making Couture side eye him.

"Where we pulling up to?" I asked looking in the backseat at him.

"Gotta go by my homeboy crib right quick, you cool with that li sis?" He asked Couture.

Me and Tre knew about Couture's Antisocial ways and we always made sure she was comfortable.

"Yeah that's cool with me, where he live?" She asked pulling off.

"They stay over der on the East side by RedRock the first house on the left."

"I turned up the radio hearing Lil Baby Get Money play.

"GET MONEY , GET MONEY , I'm getting money!!" Me and Couture yelled as we rapped along with the song."

Couture ass started speeding down the street and Tre was in the back hyping her head up.

On the way back home I'm getting in the back willingly no questions asked.

"This the house?" I asked looking at a brick house with a lot of different Foreign cars parked all around the house.

I might not be Antisocial like Couture but I don't like being around a big crowd it's overwhelming.

"Yeah come on li sis's let's get out gotta introduce y'all to the boys." he said slamming the door.

Me and Couture both looked at each other at the same time with a what the fuck look on our face. Anybody that knows her knows she don't play about her car.

"Ima let this one slide." She sighed getting out the car walking up to the porch with me following.

Her ass know she finna be mad all day about that

I scanned over the group of niggas taking in everybody face after Tre introduced them.

It's so MANY niggas out here!

I stopped when I realized one nigga was eyeing me down. On top of that this nigga was mugging me hard as hell. From what I could tell from a distance he had tattoos all over his neck and arms even one on his face.

Damn bitch can I have my fucking face back

"Scope I think you made shawty wet her pants." some tall light skin nigga said waking up towards us.

If this wanna be YoungBoy ole clown ass nigga don't take two steps back with them tight ass jeans on.

"Wassup my name Sada, that gum must be good your ass smacking on it." Couture sighed and rolled her eyes at him.

"I see how you rolling, can I get a piece of gum" he questioned and she hesitantly gave him a piece.

"Is we about to smoke or what." The boy who was mugging me sighed.

I'm assuming who's name is Scope.

I know like hell we ain't just get done smoking just to come back and smoke

"OH YEAH! come on my crew let's go in da crib." Rondo said running into the house with his hands up signaling us to follow.

I looked at Couture trying to see who the fuck he think his crew is cause this nigga tripping.

"Ahh shit!" Ronda sighed at somebody blowing there horn loud ass fuck.

Scope came from the back looking madder than before, walking outside and coming back in with a baby.

"Awww she's so cute what's her name." I cooed at the baby and he looked up at me like I was slow.

"Ain't chu business." He mugged sitting next to me with the baby in his hand nibbling on her fingers.

"Wrap that shit up! ain't no smoking with da li one in here." He spat picking up a double red cup drinking out of it.

"What's your name again." He asked

"New New." I said rolling my eyes

bitch don't ask for my name rude ass hoe

"Fuck type time your kinfolks on naming you New New? the ass was on some hard shit had to be."

Damn that actually hurt only if he knew what I knew

"Your mother named you Scope." I spat rolling my eyes getting up to go sit by Couture.

"Ight y'all we bout to head out." Tre said dapping up his homeboys while me and Couture was making our way to the car.

I was currently at home watching the vampire diaries when I got a message from an unknown number. Couture had dropped me off right when we left from the East side.

Who the fuck could this be

I went into iMessages to go read the message.

iMessage 🍏
(don't mind my little green apple LMAO)

unknown
Nah my ma named me Major

and mines named me Ashantie sir 
how u get this number is the question?
Read at 10:00 PM

I know damn well this nigga ain't leave me on read and with that I went to sleep drifting away in my thoughts.

•••
leave comments !