Happy Mother's Day

Sect leader Jiang has brought a little bundle of joy home from one of his trips to Yunmeng market. It has happened over a year ago. The kid was like sunshine, lighting everything, everywhere he goes. And madam Yu has feared him. She always thought Jiang Fengmian married her only to strengthen the sect affairs. She couldn't change her mind even after the birth of their children, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng.
The adorable kid Wei Ying was extremely talented. He has already started to show the signs of a very strong cultivator, even at such a young age. Madam Yu feared him, because this boy who was loved by everyone may become the cause of her son's defeat one day. What confused her more was, even after her endless punishments the kid didn't dare raise his head, bowed her respectfully and never once complained.

It was the Mother's Day. It was Jiang Yanli who reminded both brothers.

Jiang Yanli : " A - Cheng, A- Xian, it is mother's day. Shouldn't we do something nice for mother?"

Jiang Cheng : " Let's gift something. It is easy."

Wei Ying was extremely quiet. And Yanli was worried that her words made A-Xian sad.

Jiang Yanli : " A - Xian, what are you thinking? "

Little Xian :" I don't have a mama to gift anymore. "

Pulling Wei Ying into a strong hug, Yanli patted Wei Ying's back in a comforting way.

Jiang Yanli : " A - Xian, mama is always looking out for you. She may not be here but she will never forget her little XianXian. Besides, you have me and A - Cheng now."

Jiang Cheng : " Puffft, don't be sad. Let's get gifts."

Little Xian : " I am going to get a beautiful gift for mama! "

Madam Yu was a strong willed woman raised in a high and rich family

Madam Yu was a strong willed woman raised in a high and rich family. She was also fancy but Yanli wasn't. She thought the beautiful Lotus was the perfect gift for her mother. Beautiful and elegant, just like her mother.

Jiang Yanli :" A-Cheng, will you help me pick some Lotus to gift mother?"

Jiang Cheng : " I also want my own to gift her!"

Jiang Yanli : " Of course. I will give you the prettiest ribbon to wrap them."

With the help of little Cheng, Yanli was able to make two fine bouquets of beautiful Lotus flowers.