Proposing Wei Ying

Lan XiChen stared at his little brother who was currently seated in front of him for the past ten minutes. XiChen has always been a caring and loving brother, more of all, he understood WangJi the most.

Lan XiChen : " WangJi, is something bothering you?"

Lan Zhan nods his head once, unnoticeable to an outsider but enough reaction to his brother.

Lan XiChen : " Is it related to young master Wei?"
* What else can possibly make Lan Zhan worry apart from Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan :" Mn. "

Lan XiChen :" WangJi can tell anything to brother. I will do my best to help."

Lan Zhan : " Marriage."

Lan XiChen : " Do you want to marry young master Wei? What a pleasant surprise. Congratulations WangJi."

Lan Zhan : " Wei Ying said no."

Lan XiChen : " Wei WuXian said no! How can he reject my brother? Let me talk some sense to him."

Lan XiChen placed his tea cup on the table not so elegantly. He was a little shaken up when he heard that his brother was rejected.

Lan Zhan :" Wei Ying said, need to have a suprise proposal. . Help. Brother. "

Lan XiChen :" Young master Wei wants me a suprise proposal ? Hmm, brother will surely help you WangJi. "

Since Wei Ying always preferred the non ordinary things, XiChen came up with the best plan to propose Wei Ying. Since his brother was also a little shy, the plan matched the situation. And that plan includes Lan brothers switching their roles.
From the hairstyle to their prim and proper White Gusu robes, everything was switched between them.

Jiang Cheng was talking some sense into his brother when the two jades walked their way.

Jiang Cheng : " WangJi bought you hundred baskets of Lotus seeds, it is a miracle that someone wants to marry you. Still you said no?"

Wei Ying : " Who said no? I said, no need to have a suprise proposal. Jiang Che... Wait, is that Lan Zhan? But he looks different."

Jiang Cheng : " Mn. XiChen also looks odd. But I can't find why."

"