"Koi to abhi tak aya nahi...I think yahi aj rukna padega..." he said yawning...they both became sleepyheads till then..

"What! Tum mere saath aise kaise! Where will you sleep?" She said...

"Obviously bed pe!"

"Kya! To main kidhar soungi!"

"Mujhe kya pata!" And he jumped over the bed and acted like he was sleeping...

"Ughh.." she somehow set bedding on the floor..and lied on it...the temperature was a bit cold then and the room heater wasn't working too...eventually she started tossing here and there with half an hour..

"Uuhh..ye Kya..mujhe to bed pe bhi neend nahi araha!" And he turned to the right side where he saw her crossing both arms near chest...lightly shaking a bit in cold.."oh shit..she is on her periods! How can I forget that!"

"Shivangi! You sleep here..main niche sota hoon.."

"Sacchi?" She jumped in the bed in excitement....And he started going to the floor....

"Mohsin! Tum bhi yaha sojao" some where she also felt bad for him...

"Sacchi!" He now said in excitement...

"But! but on one condition! You will keep yourself 5m distant from me!"

"What!" She cheekily smiled and went to sleep...

"Yehi hona tha mere saath!" He thought...soon he turned off the light...but the moonlight was directly falling in their room making everything semi visible...he has been tossing left to right since one hour as he was not feeling comfortable..."uh! Aaj raat lagta hain jagke hi re..." she turned towards his side sleepily making his brains stop working... sleep went to Mars from his eyes seeing his tweety sleeping cutely! Her mouth was a bit opened...though it was due to sleep but his heart wanted to take it as an invitation to seal her lips with his...he started coming closer to her....from one step to few steps of moving, he was now only some inches far from her lips..her breath were falling on his lips making his desires deep..he calmy put his lips on hers but wasn't initiating the kiss yet...actually he was scared..what if she wakes up and takes it in a wrong way? his eyes were continuously checking her eyes whether it's opened or not...he waited for a few seconds but didn't notice anything so he now closed his eyes tightly, took a deep breath and finally started smooching her lips softly...from sucking upper lips to the lower ones...he now wanted to have more! He slowly held her jaw and made her lips part a bit and then entered his tongue...he lost control when he felt her her soft flesh of tongue...he started rolling his one over it a bit fast...he started now sucking every corner of her mouth...but....'Jeezz' his breath got hitched when he felt her moving...he took his lips out in no moment and she turned to other side now facing him backwards..

"Huhhhh.. (breathing quickly) did she notice anything! Nahi.. nahi toh wo jaroor kuch kehti!" He again looked at her and found her snoring now!

"Main khamakha dar raha tha! She is in deep sleep! Btw she had to turn that time huh? I wanted to keep kissing her!" He slowly again went closer to her, touched his toes with her....but felt no movement...so he gently slid his hand on her waist and came closer...looked at her face adoringly...'Meri jaan' he kissed her cheeks and slept keeping his face on the crook of her neck...that night, the moonlight and nature not only captured his content sleepy face but also captured a smile back of someone looking at him 😍😍

Next morning, the cutest couple in town was sleeping hugging each other too tightly to pass any air between them! Shivangi woke up first....she tried to get up but her face curved with a smile seeing his angelic sleepy face...'Can any morning be much better than this!' His messy hairs were falling near his eyes hampering his sleep..so she touched his hairs and started ruffling his hair to the back..suddenly she felt his eyes opening so she quickly started taking off her hand...but...