Awake!!

- I wake up and I decide to listen to Jaden and Josh's conversation

Jaden: I just spoke to the doctor. The doctor says that she is doing really good and she could wake up any second

Josh: Really?! Wow! That's amazing!

Jaden: Yes, but there is one thing though....

Josh: what?! What thing?!

Jaden: When she wakes up she is probably going to be very weak. The nurse said, her body will be exhausted and she won't be able to walk for the first few days.... <— (⚠️ I made this up and I don't know if it's true⚠️)

Josh: I'll help her and I will do anything for her. I'll get her through it...

Jaden: We all will help her...

- Am I really not going to be able to walk for a few days?! At least I will be able to talk to them and move....

Jaden: Mads is here!
- He runs out of the room....

- Mads! Yes! I really miss her. She is my best friend ever!!

Mads: hello Josh!

Josh: hey

Jaden: would you like some time alone with Jade?

Mads: yes, please...
- I can hear the boys stand up and leave. The door shuts..

Mads: Jade... why did you do it? I love you and you know it! You are my best friend ever!
- she starts crying...

Mads: you know that if you would die, I would follow you, because I can't live without you!

- I feel a tear roll down my face....

- an actual tear! I can cry! I let more tears roll down my face....

Mads: OMG! Help! Jade is crying!! She is actually crying!!!

- A nurse and the boys run into the room....

Nurse: she is really close to waking up. Does she need anybody, who is not in this room

Josh: yes! Quinton, and I will call him right now..
- He leaves and calls Quinton

- I keep letting my tears roll down my face.... I am a bit scared to wake up..... I need Quinton with me....

- Josh comes back in

Josh: He'll be here in 10 minutes

- I just keep on crying until Quinton comes in...

Quinton: I am here!

Josh: can you.... you know..... hold her hand? Only because it helps her...

Quinton: of course
- he grabs my hand and I stop crying....

- I wake up and I sit up straight: 'can you guys hear me?!'

— I see them all nod while there are tears are rolling dow their faces...

- I now see the white room where I have stayed for the past few days. I can't open my eyes fully. It's to bright...
I try to lift my leg, but I can't... I tear up...

Quinton's POV

— Josh asks me to hold her hand and I grab her hand. She stops crying..... She wakes up and shoots up straight. She says: 'can you guys hear me?!' We all nod, while she studies our faces and the rest of the room..

- she tries lifting her leg, but it doesn't work. She cries and then she panics...

- I hug her soooo tight and I whisper to her: 'it will be okay'. I keep on repeating it.... I hate seeing her like this, feeling all sad and panicked.... But she is awake and that's the only thing that matters...

— Josh now also hugs her, because she panics. I feel tears running down my face. when I look at Josh, I see that he is crying too.... We are just sooo glad that she is awake...

Jade's POV

I finally stop crying, because I am awake. I am still panicking and I am breathing really fast.... I see Quinton and Josh hugging me. I hug them back. Quinton keeps whispering: 'it will be okay'

- I calm down...

— Josh lets go of me and I look up at Mads....

— I let go of Quinton and I open my arms for a hug. She runs towards me and hugs me

Jade: thank you! You have saved me, I'm so so sorry for leaving you...
- I start tearing up...

Mads: I amn't mad, I am so so happy that you woke up...
- She also cries and we stay in the hug for 5 minutes and than she releases me...

— I look at Jaden and we hug. Then I look at Josh, I give him the biggest hug he has ever had....

Josh: I missed you and I will never let you go again...

Jade: I missed you too and I'll stay....

— Then I hug Quinton again. I kiss him and I leave my lips resting on his....... I finally pull away..

Jade: I love you too. I love you too!

Quinton: You heard me?!

Jade: yes, I heart it all.... but lets not talk about that right now...

— I kiss him again. Afterwards I hug him and I rest my head onto his chest. I am really tired and I close my eyes, still leaning on Quinton's chest.....