This led to us lurking outside of the school building and spying on the karate club through a window. It didn't take a lot of observation for the twins to declare that he had an inferiority complex brought on by his jealousy of Honey-senpai.
'It's so common, its boring.' They finished. 'Come on, let's go find something else to amuse ourselves with.'
'Hey! What's with this uncooperative attitude?' Tamaki-senpai demanded.
'Well, we thought there'd be a more interesting hidden reason.'
'What do you think Honey-senpai's feelings are!?'
'I hate to say it senpai but I think this might actually be one of those times when you're not going to win. I mean, I want Honey-senpai to have a good relationship with his brother but I just can't see it happening. Chika-kun has always been a bitter little prick.' Tamaki-senpai looked horrified by my pessimism while Kyoya smirked at my word choice.
Honey-senpai then appeared like a ninja. 'Tama-chan it's ok.'
'Honey-senpai...'
'You know what? I'm ok with Chika-chan hating me. Just as long as he grows up happy and healthy, I'll be fine.'
'Well he's already a lot taller than you. He's growing up perfectly healthy.' The twins pointed out and I slapped them both upside the back of their heads.
Without any of us having noticed Chika-kun appeared. 'Umm, could you keep it down?' His seemingly polite request was coated in venom. 'Mitsukuni, I just finished telling you to stay away from me at school!' He shouted launching himself at his brother. 'Why you...you alien!'
'Chika-chan...'
'Alien?' Repeated the twins incredulously.
'No matter how much stronger your brother is, there is no need to call him an alien.' Haruhi chastised.
'What's so wrong with cake and his stuffed animal Usa-chan?' Tamaki-senpai challenged.
'If it was just cake and Usa-chan I wouldn't say anything.' Chika-kun dropped his fighting stance. 'I don't regard my brother as an alien because he's so strong. Don't the rest of you think anything of it!? Every single night he eats three whole cakes after supper like it's nothing! You understand? I'm serious! Three whole cakes! And then, just last week, I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed there was a light shining out of the dining room. He was in there surrounded by cake! Are you not terrified!? Be honest, are you not terrified!? Do you think any earthling like that could exist!? Using Usa-chan's electronic waves he eats cake all day! Honestly, don't you think he's an alien!?'
'For some reason...' Haruhi mused.
'...what the younger brother is saying is staring to sound correct.' The twins concluded.
'And even so, even so in the past we used to get along. Onii-san just had more of a sweet tooth than others and a fondness for cute things. But for a time he gave up all those things. Then someone put the idea into his head that he couldn't do without. Something about true strength being the acknowledgement of what one truly likes.' Chika-kun fell to his knees in despair before a guilty Tamaki-senpai. 'Then he fell apart and became the alien he is today.'
Hikaru looked at the host club's king. 'I see so all Chika's troubles...'
'...can be traced back to you sir.' Finished Kaoru.
'W-What are you talking about!? I'm sure there must be a way to solve this.'
Mori-senpai put a reassuring hand on Honey-senpai's shoulder. 'There is a way to solve this. Isn't that right Mitsukuni?'
'Chika-chan I'm really sorry for all of this. I never knew you hated sweets so much Chika-chan.'
'No that's not what the issue is here.' Haruhi muttered in disbelief.
'But still, I'm grateful to Tama-chan and the host club, and I don't want to change who I am now. So, let's settle this like men, in the Haninozuka style, Yasuchika.'

We then all trooped off to an empty field to witness their fight. 'Remember Chika-chan, this is a one point match.'
'And if I win?'
'Then I will at least give up eating cake at night.'
'All right.'
'Are you ready? Then begin.' Mori-senpai barked.
'Is it just my imagination or is this fight unfolding a lot like the one in the classroom?' Tamaki-senpai asked as we watched the same series of moves repeat.
'Albeit in reverse.' Kyoya added.
'For Mitsukuni's point, he is doing it on purpose.' Mori-senpai explained. 'Yasuchika will probably throw his shuriken next.'
'That idiot.' I cursed softly watching my friend intentionally losing the match.
'You're right!' The twins yelled as Honey-senpai blocked the shuriken.
'Where do they keep hiding these shuriken?' Haruhi asked. 
Mori-senpai began to explain what was happening to everyone else. 'I've watched these two spar for many years, Yasuchika always incorporates moves that Mitsukuni has used in the previous match. Mitsukuni has realised this and yet creates opportunities for Yasuchika to use these moves anyway. He may call him an alien, but where martial arts is concerned, Yasuchika respects Mitsukuni and it is clear that he wants to be even a little bit more like him. They are indeed connected where they are meant to be. I think where brothers are concerned that much is good enough. Besides you don't need to worry about this fight. Mitsukuni intends to throw it and let Yasuchika win. I know everything there is to know about him.'
'Defend yourself!' Honey-senpai yelled flying towards his younger brother and knocking him down to the ground. Mori-senpai was speechless. 'Yay! I won! I won! Cake! Cake! Cake! Since I won, I was thinking that I'll have a special cake night three times a week!' Honey-senpai cried happily.
'Mori-senpai don't worry about it.' Tamaki-senpai and the twins attempted to console him. I was equally surprised, I had also expected him to throw the fight. Maybe he really had accepted Chika-kun's animosity after all.
Haruhi looked at me. 'So he loves cake even more than his brother huh? What a terrible person.'
'Haruhi. You are an only child. You cannot understand the pain of siblings.' She gave me a bemused look and shrugged her shoulders.