。♡19♡。 Unpredicted

Start from the beginning

"Says who." And this time he laughed when I let my tears fall down.

"Ah, it's hard to keep, isn't it." I whispered and wiped my tears and he nodded, patting my shoulder. And then we just stood there in a silence, wondering what to say now.

"You won't change, will you?" He asked, eyes laced with hope.

"Do you think I can ever?" I asked with a challenging expression.

"I don't know." He whispered hopelessly and I chuckled.

"Okay I will never change, happy now? Well, this doesn't sound like you. I like you when you're in full mood, blurting dad jokes which only Mr. Park can understand." I commented and he gasped, narrowing his eyes to me.

"Yeah, seems like you'll never change."

He both laughed together, talked about our old days and just promised each other for new and wonderful journeys that we had to experience together.

And with another tight hug, we parted our ways and this time for a long time. 

Another miserable separation.

New meetings were like baits, bringing us in a trap of yearning for a longer time after the heartbreaking separations. I didn't know who I was going to meet to only separate this way but all I ever knew was that I got used to it and I thought I was strong enough to handle these.

But an unexpected meeting was waiting for me after the most heartbreaking and inequitable separation for which I always longed but it came without any signs of it.

🌸🌸🌸

I graduated, now ready for a job and to be an independent man. Watching my grades excellence my university offered me many options and all were as a teacher. 

Many namely schools were anticipating me to be a part of their school but I had to take some time for that. It's a life changing thing after all.

They all gave me opportunities to see the campus and in a matter of days, I found myself wandering into different schools.

All had a welcoming aura, giggling kids all around, trying to settle their tiny feet in this grand world of learning for better.

With every new journey, with every new school, I was making myself more puzzled. Everything seemed just amazing. I decided not to roam around anymore because this would only puzzle me more.

After seeking some advice from Jimin, I decided to take a visit at the last left school which was in Daegu. I had lost all of my will but as it was last, I mustered up some interest to take a round, hoping this would not puzzle me more but fortunately, it turned everything upside down.

As it was said, I took a visit there, this school was comparatively different from the others where I visited earlier. This was an orphanage school where children were taken care of and were raised with manners and etiquette. 

It was a religious school, a catholic one and caretakers were generally nuns and priests. It had a different aura, it was not just welcoming but gave me a sense of belongingness to it. It was nobelry as they not only taught but raised the poor children too who had no one around.

It had a wonderful infrastructure, beautiful galleries and spaced playgrounds with planted greenery. A very blissful place surrounded with nature that was refreshing.

"Oh, hello Mr. Jeon, so good to see you. I am St. Jung, the headmaster here." A man wearing a warm and energetic smile welcomed me, bringing his hand in my direction to shake which I gladly accepted. He wore a pastel blue shirt with white trousers, matching himself with the bright sky and clouds above.