。♡18♡。 Evoke

Start from the beginning

A familiar car stopped in front of me and Jimin rushed out of it.

"Hey!" He called out as he walked to me and I moved a little away to reveal Yoongi standing behind me and was taken off guard by a high pitched sequel that held pure astonishment.

"YOONGI! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE HERE?" Yoongi just smiled sheepishly but Jimin quickly crushed him in a tight hug and both snuggled into each other's embrace.

Just two balls of fluff, wrapped around each other.

They finally broke the hug and Jimin smiled widely, eyes disappearing but holding pure contentment.

"I still can't believe you're here." He said to Yoongi in almost an inaudible whisper, enough for me to hear.

"As I promised, I will come here out of the blue." Yoongi replied and both just looked at each other happily.

"Ahem, maybe it's not only him who is here." I interrupted and Jimin turned to see me.

"Aww, Jungkook." He finally pulled me in a hug and I hugged him back with full enthusiasm.

"How are you?" I asked and he just nodded with a hug smile.

"I am good, actually very good after watching you two. Ah you guys literally surprised me." He spoke, eyes glistening with pure joy.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, huh?" He asked as he walked to the car and we followed his actions.

"Then this wouldn't be a surprise you pabo." I said and he just giggled.

🌸🌸🌸

We were finally in Jimin's home, welcomed on the dining table after getting fresh after our journey. His mother was more than just happy to see us and his father offered us drinks as we had our dinner together.

Jimin reflected a lot of traits of his father in terms of his bubbliness. Though he would be shy at first just how his mother was. A wonderful combination of both of them.

Yoongi was giggling at all the dad jokes by Jimin's father, slightly embarrassing the said male who only asked his father to not say them.

"Ah, appa, he is here for the first time, not to hear your jokes." He complained with his pouty lips.

"What do you call someone with no body and no nose?" Mr. Park began, ignoring his son's complaints as he poured some soju in Yoongi's glass.

"Nobody knows." Yoongi answered, getting along with all his jokes and they laughed out loud making Jimin and his mother roll their eyes and this seriously made me laugh at the two of them.

"They are high on drinks." Jimin huffed, turning to face me now.

"Yeah, I have never seen Yoongi this way." I spoke after putting my glass down.

"Want some more boy?" Mr. Park asked me but I just shook my head, Yoongi was enough of a chaos I didn't want to add some.

"Ah, no I am fine." I answered with a smile and he just nodded with a shrug.

"Yoongi really seems to get along very well with your father." I said to Jimin who was low-key admiring the two of them.

"Yeah, you're right." Jimin whispered, eyes fixed on the two holding admiration.

"Ah Jimin, I haven't even informed mom and dad yet, I'll make a call." I informed Jimin who nodded as he pointed to the telephone on the table of the drawing room.

🌸🌸🌸

It was finally morning now, Yoongi's head was throbbing with pain and Jimin offered us strong coffee to get some relief.