。♡17♡。 Tranquil

Start from the beginning

"Macarons!" He shouted happily, barely a shout which was always quiet like him.

"Ah, you know very well how to arrive like a guardian angel during a time of miseries." I replied, offering him to get inside which he did and ended up laying on the bed.

"Mmm, seems like a tiring day." I said as I watched his actions. I pulled the box from the bag to taste one macaron and he just nodded at my words.

"Every day is tiring, man it's start from the morning when I-"

"When you have to breathe which is quite tiring for your tiny body." I said jokingly and he huffed before sitting up.

"So packing is done?" He asked and I nodded.

"Did you pack yours?" I asked and he nodded.

"This is why I am tired." He whispered through his pout, which is his habit but would always make me chuckle at the way he would speak.

"Okay, Mr. Grumpy. You should rest well. We will head to the station in the evening as per the time of the train's arrival. So, take some rest, we have a lot of time." I suggested but his pout only grew more.

"Ah, I just can't lay down like this. I haven't even bought something for Jimin. It's my first visit to him." He whispered sadly.

"Really? Oh yeah. It's okay, let's go to the market before the station, I am sure you'll find something for him. I am going to get him his favourite mochies of Seoul."

"Hey, I was thinking of buying them." He whined and I chuckled again.

"Okay, you buy them, I will get something else for him."

"We'll see."

🌸🌸🌸

We were finally at the station, loading luggages in the train and Yoongi had his gummy smile plastered on his face which would rarely be seen but his happiness of meeting Jimin was making it too obvious now.

"Can't believe, I really am going to see your town." He exclaimed and I smiled.

"Me too."

"You have a lot to tell me about it. This time there's no escape as you always brush away my questions." He said and I nodded, agreeing to his demand.

"Of course, the whole journey is dedicated to you."

"And... about that church, will you take me there?" He suddenly asked as we sat on the berth.

As he said, there was no escape from his questions now and I was not even willing to disappoint him. There were rarely chances of me visiting church though I would meet Jimin and go home but never the church because this would only trap me in a melody of melancholy.

"Yeah, sure." A short reply but a great commitment for me which I had to make possible just for him.

He burst out another gummy smile and I smiled warmly at him before diverting my gaze to only fix it out of the window as the mellow petals floated in the air, following me back to the place where I began.

"Taehyung... his name is, right?" He asked out of the blue, catching the change of my expressions with the mention of his name.

"What if you get a chance to meet him?" He asked, his actions so smooth with no rush of my reply but I was wondering how to reply and what to utter. Do I even have a chance to meet him?

"I don't know." I whispered, avoiding making any contact with his eyes because I can fool him with words but not by gestures.

"Let's hope you meet him so that I can witness such a wonderful day." He whispered with an endearing smile and my tongue stuck inside my mouth.

"Pardon if you mind anything I said." He quickly read my expressions and replied, panicking me a little because there was nothing to apologise for.

"Hey, no, not at all. I... ah, it's just that, his name. It holds this power that... ah it's unexplainable." I replied in a panic and bit my own lip at the end of the sentence. I wanted to tell him but I couldn't. I was not good in exchange of feelings through words in a conversation.

"I know." He whispered, eyes fixing on the scenery outside. Though I was unsuccessful in delivering my feelings but he somehow understood it all, sending me chills of relief as he ended the conversation.

"Cherry blossoms, it's beautiful. Isn't it?" He asked and I hummed.

Cherry blossoms, it's not just beautiful for me but most alluring season and most memorable time, the first wonderful chapter of this book of my life.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

The story had taken a leap of 5 years, I hope I am not rushing the time but guys there was no main event to write about during his time of University.

Comments are always appreciated.

Hope you liked it!