Don't touch me! ✨

{set in traphouse 1.0}

The blonde ran his fingers over his arm, wincing as his fingertips glided over the grooves that had been dug into his skin. His eyes screwed shut at the memory, at the screams and terror circling through his brain on repeat. He limped through the forest, tears flowing down his face freely as he held his arm to his chest tightly. He could see the full moon shining overhead.. it made him cower away. Leaves crunched under his feet as his blonde hair blew around in the gentle wind that was blowing. It was weird; it was such a peaceful night, yet Sam had never been more terrified. Finally, he saw the edge of the woods, and he could see the familiar lights of LA. He audibly sighed in relief as he saw his car parked exactly where he left it, and he broke into a jog; not relaxing until he was safely seated in his car. He instantly went to tend to his arm, where the angry cut was oozing bright red. It wasn't too deep, but it stung. It stung a lot. Sam went to grab his phone; call somebody, anybody. But he stopped. There was no point. What was he gonna say? "Help me, ive been attacked by a wolf".
They'd laugh at him; tell him to stop being stupid. There weren't wolves in LA, Sam knew that; but the past half an hour had proved him overwize. If he closed his eyes; he could see it happening all over again. The big, angry creature dragging its claw through Sams skin, snapping its sharp teeth right in his face. And it's eyes-the angry eyes-glowing bright red. And then it had walked away; growling at Sam as it disappeared into the woods. And Sam was left with an burning cut and a haunting memory of the video gone wrong. He didn't even know where his camera was. It was laying somewhere in the woods; forgotten and probably broken. He didn't care. He just wanted to go home. So he started his car, pulling out the car park and down onto the streets of LA.

The blonde winced, trying to dab at the cut on his arm with the disinfectant cream he'd found downstairs; but every time the stinging sensations caused him to hault his movements. It was 2am; and he'd walked through the front door to a quiet house; thankfully. Everyone seemed to be either asleep or in their rooms; so sam had managed to grab some disinfectant and bandages from the medicine cabinet and then gotten to his room safely. Well, that was until there was a gentle knock on his bedroom door.
"Dude? Sam?"
Colby.
"D-don't come in! I'm changing!" Sam lied, wincing as he tried to clean his wound again; but to no avail.
"Just wanted to make sure you got in alright.. you good bro?" Colby asked.
"I-ah!" Sam cut himself of with a wince as his cut began stinging once again.
"Dude-sam?" Colby asked again; and then his door was opening; and colby was staring at him with wide eyes.
"W-What happened?" Colby stuttered, coming in and closing the door behind him.
"I-I was filming a video..."
"Is it deep?" Colby asked, coming closer.
"Nah, it's alright. I'll be fine.. it just," he nodded towards the disinfectant "hurts."
"Do you want me to help?" Colby asked softly. Sam wanted to say no, wanted to do this himself so he could get it over with and forget the night; but Colbys gentle eyes and soft smile persuaded him to nod his head. So colby kneeled down in front of Sam who was perched on the end of the bed, and grabbed the disinfectant cream.
"Just... i don't know? Think about unicorns or something," colby offered jokingly; and Sam rolled his eyes.
"Thanks for that dude, I real-"
Sam was cut of as he winced, as colby had began to dab the disinfectant on his angry wound.
"Sorry," colby apologised, gently continuing to clean the wound as the blonde felt hot tears well in his eyes; and he looked away in embarrassment.
"There, done. Pass me that," colby instructed, and Sam quickly handed him the pack of bandages. Colby used his teeth to rip them open and pulled out one; wrapping it securely around sams arm. Once he was done; he stood up and sat down on the bed next to Sam.
"Want me to kiss it better?" Colby joked, and Sam just scoffed, kicking him gently.
The blonde then stared down at his bandaged arm; running his hand over the white fabric gently.
"What even happened?" Colby asked, shuffling a little closer to Sam. Sam paused, heart beat picking up. Could he tell him? Would he laugh at him? No. This was colby. Colby always believed Sam.
"I- you have to promise you'll believe me," Sam whispered. Colby furrowed his eyebrows, his jokey smile falling.
"You know me, dude," colby said reassuringly, nudging the blondes shoulder with his own.
"I-it was... it was a wolf," Sam mumbled.
Colby froze. Like, his whole body tensed up.
"And.. it could have just been the light-but it's eyes-were like- i don't even know... but they looked red, colby," Sam continued. Colby was staring at him, and his eyes suddenly drifted down to the blondes arm.
"A-and it scratched y-you?" Colby asked. His voice was barely above a whisper, his eyes were wide and he'd gone weirdly pale.
"Yeah! And then it just walked off?" Sam exclaimed, meeting Colbys eyes. The brunette didn't say anything, he just stared. Sam squirmed until his gaze, and finally Colby spoke.
"Sam..."
"You don't believe me?" Sam scoffed, crossing his arms the best he could without aggravating his injury.
"No- I do... but,"
"But what?" Sam fired back, standing up and moving to sit in his desk chair.
"I-oh my god Sam.." colby whispered, and it was then the blonde noticed the tears welling in Colbys eyes.
"Colby? What's wrong?" Sam asked, his eyebrows furrowing together as worry washed over his face.
The brunette suddenly stood up, walking over to Sam and pulling him up and out of the chair so they were face to face.
"I know what attacked you, dude."