Please, don't leave me alone ✨

{this is a take on what I'd wished had happened in colby's "looser has to sleep in the backyard" video 😂}

________________________________

"Please don't leave me alone" Sam begged, as Colby looked the back door.
"Sorry dude, see ya in the morning"

{4 hours later}

Sam pulled the flimsy blanket up to his shoulders, his limbs shaking from the bone chilling frosty air that was dancing on his skin. LA was cold, freezing even. And Sam was outside, on a dirty dog bed because he'd lost some stupid challenge. He was going to kill Colby. His best friend had found this whole situation funny, but Sam wasn't laughing anymore. He'd tried getting back into the house, but all the doors were locked. Sams hands were bright red, the limbs numb from the amount of cold air they'd been exposed to. Sam tried banging on the glass door, trying to guilt trip one of his roommates to open the door so he could collapse into the warmth. But they'd just laughed and stuck a camera in his face. Sam wasn't laughing. His shaky hands unlocked his phone, the light hitting him in the face making him squint. It was 3am. Great. What's worse than being outside in the freezing cold? Being outside in the freezing cold with a bunch of demons. (Wow I'm not funny)

About half an hour later, Sam heard the clink of the back door opening. Every inch of him wanted to stand up and run through into the warmth but it's like his legs had frozen over like ice cubes. Suddenly, a brunette head popped around the corner, making Sam roll his eyes. Colby was smirking, chuckling at the site of his friend huddled on Circa's old dog bed.
"Having fun Samuel?" Colby joked, his signature grin plastered on his face. Sam didn't answer, his teeth chattering together as the coldness continued to blanket him.
"Sam?" Colby repeated, still laughing. He could see the flashing white light from the corner of his eye. Colby was filming this. Colby thought this was funny. Sam wasn't laughing.
"Uh oh, he's mad guys," Colby laughed, coming closer to Sam. When the blonde didn't respond, Colby nudged him with his foot. "Sammmmm," Colby teased, sticking the camera right in the blondes face. Sam snapped, his hand flying out to push the camera and Colby away. The brunette frowned.
"Woahh chill dude," Colby joked, but the humour was gone from his voice. After a moments silence, Sam heard the bleep of the camera turning off.
"Sam? Are you seriously that mad," Colby asked, shuffling awkwardly on his feet. Sam raised an eyebrow, looking up at Colby.
"You've locked me outside in the freezing cold, Colby."
"You lost the challenge dude! Fair is fair," Colby shrugged. Sam sighed, holding his bright red fingers up to show Colby.
"This isn't fair, Colby. I can't even feel my hands. Just let me go back inside. It's not funny anymore," Sam begged, his eyes pleading.
"I'll get you another blanket?" Colby suggested, and Sam groaned in frustration.
"Are you serious? Colby it's cold! Another blanket isn't gonna do anything," Sam snapped.
"It's not even that cold," Colby challenged.
"Oh yeah? Try sitting out here for hours with nothing but a fuckin blanket for warmth. I'm going inside."
Sam went to stand up, but his cold limbs didn't have the same idea. Sam fell back down as soon as he put pressure on his legs. The cold had completely numbed them.
"You're gonna have to help me," Sam sighed, looking up at Colby. The brunette just laughed.
"Stop over - reacting."
Sam blinked. What did he just say? His best friend. Colby? Colby said that? Sam could feel his eyes filling with tears, so he quickly averted his gaze to the pool. He didn't know what was worse. The fact that his best friend wasn't helping him, or the constant stinging sensation rippling his frozen skin.
"Come on, it's only a few more hours," Colby smiled, not noticing the blondes sudden silence.
"Sam?"
In that moment, something clicked in Colby. He saw the thick tears rolling down Sam's cheeks, his stomach plummeting. No. This definitely wasn't funny anymore.
"Sam...." Colby sighed, sitting down next to his friend. The blonde ferociously wiped his tears, turning his head away from the brunette.
"Come on, i'll help you inside," Colby decided, putting a hand under sams shoulders and hauling up. Sam didn't protest, but didn't talk to the brunette either. He was mad, it was radiating off him. Colby could feel it. He helped Sam in the house, up the stairs and into the brunettes room.
"My rooms that way," Sam grumbled.
"Yeah, I'm aware."
"Then why am I in here there?" Sam snapped, as Colby helped him sit down.
"Cos you're freezing, sleeping by yourself won't warm ya up," Colby answered. Sam didn't protest. He was too tired. Way too tired and way too cold.

{Time skip - }

Colby wrapped his arms around sam, bringing the shivering blonde to his chest.
Sam tried pushing him off, still mad at the brunette, but Colby just held him even tighter.
"I'm sorry," colby whispered.
Sam said nothing, simply closing his eyes, rigid and uncomfortable in Colby's arms.
Colby wasn't laughing anymore.

I'm sorry this is absolutely horrible. My writing has gone downhill lately and i feel like I'm letting you all down 🤧
I'm sorry :((((