Hold my hand. You're going to be fine ✨

{set in trap-house 2.0}

"3...2...1!"

The splash of water is all that could be heard as all four trap boys jumped into their new pool, laughing like idiots as they all re-surfaced. Colby reached up, moving his sopping wet hair from his eyes and turning to look at his laughing friends. Corey and Jake were splashing each other with water, yelling at the top of their lungs without a care in the world. And then finally, colby's eyes settled on his boyfriend. The smaller boy was treading water near the deeper end of the pool, watching Jake and Corey with fond eyes. His damp brown hair stuck to his forehead, but didn't hide the glistening blue eyes Colby loved so very much. The brunette started walking towards sam, the water rising from his hips up to his neck as it got progressively deeper. He snuck up behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Heyyyyy," colby grinned, snuggling his face in Sam's neck.
The smaller boy was still kicking his legs and moving his arms, fighting to stay above the water, but he managed a smile at his brunette boyfriend.
"Can't you touch the bottom here?" Colby asked, taking some of his boyfriends weight so he wouldn't have to kick so hard. Sam shook his head, moving his body around so he was facing colby, looping his hands around his neck.
"I can," colby shrugged. Sam rolled his eyes, staring down at the water at Colbys feet.
"You're on your tippy toes tho!" Sam giggled, pressing himself closer to his boyfriend and kissing his nose.
"I'm taller than you, shorty. Just get over it," colby teased, pressing his forehead to Sams. The smaller boy scowled, pulling back and splashing water at his boyfriend, colby gasping dramatically and doing exactly the same back. Sam laughed, his eyes shining fondly, moving closer to wrap his arms back around his boyfriends neck.
"Carry me out the deep bit then," Sam hummed, eyes connecting with Colbys. The taller boy shook his head fondly, hooking one arm under sams legs and picking him up bridal style. Sam squeaked, wrapping his arms around Colbys neck, digging his finger nails into his skin as he grasped onto his boyfriend.
"I changed my mind! Put me down," Sam squealed as colby got closer to the shallow end.
"I won't drop you stupid. We're in a pool anyways; what's the worst that could happen?" Colby chuckled, reaching the shallow end of the pool, stepping out of the water and putting sam safely down onto the ground.
"Oh, sweet land! How I've missed you!" Sam yelled jokingly, dropping to his knees dramatically.
"You are such a drama queen," colby giggled, grabbing Sams hands and pulling him up.
"Come sit down with me," Sam asked, as he pointed to the sun loungers. Colby nodded, linking his fingers with Sams and walking over.

The two males somehow managed to both fit on one sun lounger, Sam tucked into colby's chest as the taller male ran his hand up and down Sam's bare back. The smaller brunette allowed constant yawns to escape his mouth, as he laid on colby's chest, a towel loosely around his shoulders.
"Tired, baby?" Colby asked, as Sam yawned once again. His boyfriend nodded, letting his eyes close.
"Hmm," Sam hummed, sighing contently when colby moved a hand through his hair.
"I'm still not used to the brown," colby stated, fingers playing with his boyfriends newly dyed hair.
"Neither, I like it though," Sam mumbled.
"Me too," colby agreed, pressing a kiss to Sam's head fondly.
"I might fall asleep on you," Sam muttered, the sound muffled by Colby's bare chest.
"That's ok," was colby's reply, before they both fell silent.

And sam did fall asleep on him. Colby couldn't help but look at him, watching the gentle rise and fall of his chest, his little mouth parted and sending out small warm breaths which settled on Colby's skin. He pulled the towel securely around Sam's shoulders, resting his head back on the sun lounger and closing his own eyes. He must of dozed off, because he was awoken by the quiet scraping of something against the tiles of their back yard. He opened his eyes, squinting in the light, to see Corey moving one of the big umbrellas over to cover the two men, shielding them from the suns rays. It was only then he noticed that Sams pale skin was turning a slight pink in some places where the towel wasn't covering him. Colby nodded at Corey, mouthing a 'thank you' before shutting his eyes again.

When colby opened his eyes again, it was to the noise of splashing coming from the pool. He looked as Jake and Corey plummeted themselves down the slide, splashing down into the water below. Gently, colby slid from underneath sam, re-positioning the sleeping blonde so his own towel, which had been wrapped around colby's shoulders, was also covering his boyfriend. He made sure the umbrella was shielding him from the sun properly, and then he went to join Jake and Corey. He sat down by the edge of the pool, letting his legs dangle into the cold water, and watched his two friends messing around and jumping into the pool from any high surface they could find. Suddenly, warm hands pressed to his bare back, making him jump, before he registered the soft lips pressing against his neck shyly. Colby turned his head, to be met with Sam, who was smiling softly.
"Afternoon, sleeping beauty," colby joked, laughing as Sam smacked him softly.
Sam sat down next to Colby, slipping his legs into the water and dropping his head to his boyfriends shoulder.
"This house is gonna be incredible, isn't it," Sam whispered, watching as Jake plummeted down the slide.
"Yeah, yeah it is," colby nodded, kicking his legs slightly.
"Guys! Come up here!" Jake called. Colby stood up, dragging Sam with him. The two climbed the rocks to join their friends at the top of the slide. Jake slid down the slide suddenly, paddling to the side of the pool where he set up his phone.
"We wanna get a picture of us all jumping into to the pool," Corey explained, as Jake pressed the timer button and started paddling back to us quickly.
"Guysssss," Sam whined.
"What, you scareddddd Sam?" Jake teased, as he climbed up the slide and joined the three men.
"Hold my hand, you're going to be fine," colby joked, trying to hold sams hand, but Sam jolted away from him jokingly.
"I am not scared! But we've got so many photos -"
"5 seconds!" Jake called, grabbing Corey's hand and then Colbys with his other one. Sam grabbed Colbys hand, and they all stood on the edge.
"3..2...1!" Jake yelled, and they all jumped. Sam heard the flash of jake's camera before he hit the water. The boys re-surfaced, laughing.
"Right, no more!" Sam decided, climbing onto Colby's back. The brunette swung him around jokingly, before sam let go, allowing himself to be catapulted into the water. Colby grabbed him when his head bobbed up from under the water, pulling him into a tight hug.
"I love you," he muttered, pressing his cheek against the top of sams head.
"I love you too."

The new traphouse looks awesome! They're having so much fun there and I'm so happy for them!!
I hope everyone is doing okay and staying safe :)
- Bry <3