Chapter 36

Erina's POV

It's the next day and me and Yuichi-san are about to go see Sis at her new home! I wonder if Akira-san is treating her well. I excitedly knocked on the door to Akira-san's house and it was opened by Sis! 

"Sis! Are you doing okay?" I asked hugging her. 

"Of course! Akira-Kun is very nice. His food is splendid. He's sleeping right now because he had to work till 2 am because of paperwork. Try to be quiet will you guys?" Sis said. We nodded and walked in. 

"My room is here. I'm still unpacking but most of the stuff Akira-san helped me. I need to buy a good bed though. Right now I'm sleeping on the floor because there was only one bed and I wasn't really ready to sleep with Akira-Kun." Sis said opening her door. Inside was a futon, a desk, closet, and a few other things too. 

"It's a good room Kaguya. You should be thankful Akira agreed to let you stay in his house." Yuichi-san said. 

"I know right! I am very thankful to him." Sis smiled. 

"Oh, Here. Share these with Akira. I heard it was his favorite kind of chocolate." Yuichi-san said handing sis bag. 

"Really?! Thanks Yuichi-san!" Sis smiled taking the bag and set it on the counter. 

"We were planning to for lunch with you guys but I guess we should scratch that if Akira-san isn't awake." I said. 

"I am awake." Akira-san yawned. 

"Akira-kun! Are you sure you should be awake? You can sleep if you want to." Sis asked. 

"I'm okay Kaguya. It was my fault I forgot about the paperwork anyway." Akira-san smiled weakly. 

"No-no-no. Please sleep." Sis said pushing him gently back into his room. 

"I'm fine, really." Akira-san replied. 

"*Sigh* Fine. But if think you can't take it, please tell me and we are going straight home. Okay?" Sis sighed. 

"Fine." Akira-san said. 

"Okay then? So which restaurant?" Yuichi-san asked. 

"Deep blue!" I exclaimed. 

"Deep blue it is," Yuichi-san chuckled. We got onto the train and headed towards the famous restaurant. 

"Woah! It's so cool!" Kaguya gaped. 

"I know right! It's awesome! I love this place." I said happily. 

"Calm down Erina," Yuichi-san said. 

"Sorry." I apologized. 

"Oh, after this, we are going to Wahoo World. What do you think?" Yuichi-san asked. 

"Best day ever!" Erina exclaimed. 

"I thought you'd say something like that." Yuichi-san laughed. 

"But for now let's eat our lunch."