Chapter 2

Agent 4's POV

"I'm back captain!" I shout out as I jump out of the manhole, Erina following me. "Oh, great job Agent 4. Agent 3 just came back as well." Cap'n said gesturing to Agent 3. "Hi Agent 3." I said to the older inkling. "Yea yea. Hi." She huffed. I smiled. "Tsundere," I muttered under my breath. "Did you say something?" Agent 3 asked. "Nothing," I replied. "Do you want to introduce yourself Octoling?" Agent 3 asked. "Um, Hi, My name is Erina," Erina said. "Erina huh. Birthday?" Agent 3 asked. "Um, the 9th of August." Erina timidly said. "Okay, then how abo-" "Agent 3 stop you're scaring her," I said. Agent 3 death glared me. "It's what girls do when they meet a new person. It's something BOYS will never understand." She said. I grumbled. "Yea yea. Who's gonna take care of her Cap'n." I ask. "Who does she like the most?" Cap'n asked me. "I don't know-" "Then ask her!" Agent 3 exclaimed. "Okay, Geez," I said. "Erina? Who would you want to stay with? Me or Agent 3?" I asked Erina. She mumbled something that was too quiet to hear. "What was that?" Agent 3 asked her. "I want to stay with Agent 4!" She exclaimed. There was a moment of silence. "Are you sure you want to live with a BOY?!" Agent 3 exclaimed. "WTF does that mean?! She can stay with whoever she wants!" I yelled back to her. "But you're a boy!" Agent 3 said. "So what?!" I replied. "Now now agents. Erina said she wants to stay with Agent 4 so be it." Cap'n said. "Yes, cap'n." Agent 3 grumbled. "Go show her your house Agent 4," Cap'n said. I nodded and gestured to Erina to follow me. I headed towards the main manhole and jumped in. Erina followed me right after. When I got out of the manhole I waited for Erina to get out as well. As soon as she did I quickly put my hoodie on her and hid her tentacles beneath the hood. "Come on this way," I whispered to her and we headed over to the nearest train station. When we got on we sat at the very back of the train so that no one hears the conversation we were about to talk about. "Is this Inkopolis Square?" Erina asked me. "Mhm. How do you like it so far?" I said gesturing to the square. "It's so cool! It's better than I imagined!" She grinned. "Great. We have to arrange your tentacles so that you look like a normal octoling rather than one of the ones under DJ Octavio." I said trying to rearrange Erina's tentacles. "For now you can sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." I said. Erina nodded and slept.