Chapter 16

Erina's POV

"Erina! Are you sure you're okay with this sick pervert?!" Yuki-san said shaking me gently.

"Yes, Yuki-san. I chose him after all." I said.

"Okay. If you say so. Yuichi! I swear to god if you make her cry!" Yuki-san yelled at Yuichi-san

"Hah! As if Yuki!" Yuichi-san yelled back. I giggled.

"Are you guys ever gonna make up and be nice to each other?" I asked smirking. They looked at each other for a few minutes. 

"Hell NAH!" They exclaimed in unison making me laugh even more. 

"Anyway. What do you want for lunch? We can go out today." Yuichi-san said. 

"Where do you recommend Yuichi-san?" I asked. 

"Clownfish Diner." He replied. 

"Clownfish diner? Where's that? Is it good? Why there-" I paused while looking at Yuichi-san laughing. 

"Yuki. Do all girls do that?" He chuckled. 

"Do what Dumbass!" She yelled back. 

"Asking so many questions. You did that to Erina the first time you met her." He replied still laughing a bit. 

"A-as if Stupid squid." She stuttered a bit. I watched them argue while being confused. 

"Yuichi-san? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing Erina. It was cute though," he said patting my head. I nuzzled into his hand liking his touch. 

"Yuki? Wanna come with us?" Yuichi-san asked the older inkling. 

"Only if you pay," Yuki-san smirked. 

"Wha- That's not fair! You pay for your own food!" He exclaimed. 

"Please chill out. I wanna go. I'm really hungry." I groaned. 

"Sorry Erina. Yea lets go." Yuichi-san said grabbing his wallet and keys. 

"So are you gonna come or not," Yuichi-san said putting his shoes on. 

"Fine fine. I'll go. I need to stay with Erina so that you don't do anything to her anyway." Yuki-san said sighing

"Then call Koutarou. We can go on a double date." Yuichi-san said. 

"Finally. A good idea from that brain of yours, I'll call him right now. Hey babe! We're going to Clownfish diner! Wanna come?" Yuki-san said into her squidphone. They chatted for a while. 

"He said yes. He'll meet us there." Yuki-san said putting her phone into her pouch. 

"Ah wait. I'll be right back. I forgot something

"Yuki-san? What does babe mean?" I asked curiously. 

"People say it to someone they are in a relationship with. Yuichi could call you babe once in a while." Yuki said. I blushed. So I can say it to him as well? I'm going to try it later.

"We all set?" Yuichi-san asked. I nodded. 

"Alright let's go."