Chapter 30

Yuichi's POV

I just came back with Koutarou, Marie in a coffin and we set her down in the graveyard. I called the others for Maries funeral. Just a few seconds after I made the call Callie came superjumping to us and crash landed. 

"Callie! Are you okay?!" I asked. 

"I'm fine. Sorry." Callie replied rubbing the place she hit hard. 

"I just need to say goodbye to my cousin and partner. One last time." Callie said. 

"We'll leave you alone." I replied and pushed Koutarou out of sight. Callie nodded her thanks and walked towards Marie's coffin. 

****30 minutes later****

All the agents went back into the cemetery where Callie was still crying a bit. 

"Callie? Are you okay? Are you ready?" Yuki asked. 

"Mhm, Thanks for waiting guys." Callie replied wiping her tears and smiling brightly. Yuki nodded in acknowledgement. Then we started the funeral. Tears fell, we all cried out, even Kaguya who barely knew Marie cried. An hour later the funeral was done and over. We all had a small party to send away Marie one last time. It was 11:00 pm when the party was done and me, Erina and Kaguya went to my apartment for the night. 

**** Next day****

I blinked open my eyes and sat up yawning and stretching. It was 7:30 in the morning but I already heard chatter in the living room. I quickly changed and went to the living room. Erina and Kaguya was sitting on a couch and were chatting, smiling, laughing. I didn't know what they were talking about but I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

"Yuichi-san! Good morning!" Erina said standing up. 

"Morning Erina, Morning to you too Kaguya." I replied without turning their way. I got out some eggs and pancake batter. 

"Whats for breakfast?" Erina asked. 

"Pancakes." I replied.

"Really?! Sis! Pancakes are the best! You need to try them!" Erina exclaimed. 

"Calm down Erina. She's going to try them soon enough." I said. 

"Right, sorry." Erina apologized, 

"No problem. We are going shopping again today. Go get changed." I said as I flipped a pancake over. 

"Okay! This way sis!" Erina said and dragged Kaguya to her room. I hummed to myself while I finished up the pancakes. 

"You girls ready! The pancakes are ready!" I exclaimed. 

"Yay! Their ready!" I heard, then some running towards the dining table. Erina came crashing into me. 

"Woah! Be careful Erina," I said. 

"S-sorry Yuichi-san." She replied. 

"It's fine. No harm done." I said and she went to sit down. 

"You can sit here Kaguya. I'll grab another chair." I said and pulled out the chair I always sat on.

"Thank you Yuichi-kun." She said and sat down. 

"No prob. You guys enjoy the pancakes. Just leave some for me." I said. 

"Thank you Yuichi-san!" Erina said.