Chapter 34

Yuichi's POV

"That was a long tiring day." I sighed stretching my limbs. 

"I agree. But I'm glad the octolings will come tomorrow, and they will be protected! That's wonderful!" Kaguya smiled. 

"No Kaguya. Yes, we promise we will try our best to protect them but protecting all of them is an impossible mission, Some horrid inklings might take octolings into slavery and not let us know. Although, we will make a rule that every octoling must be accompanied by at least one inkling. Where ever they go. That will be a helpful rule," I said to myself. 

"I agree Yuichi-san. But what about Sis? Can you take care of two Octolings?" Erina asked. 

"No, I cannot, We need to find Kaguya a new home-"

"Can't I just live at Akira-Kun's house?" Kaguya cut me off. 

"That's actually a pretty good idea. What do you think Akira-kun?" I asked to the masked inkling behind me. 

"Huh? Sorry, I wasn't listening properly, what did you say?" Akira replied. 

"I asked him Kaguya can stay at your house," I asked again. 

"Kaguya?! Staying at MY house?! But, she's a girl! I'm a guy! She can't stay at my house!" Akira exclaimed. 

"Feminist much, and yes she can. Erina is staying at my house, so was Kaguya, So there shouldn't be a problem of Kaguya staying at yours." I stated. 

"Erina is different! She's your Girlfriend!" Akira argued,

"She wasn't when she first started to live with me. She was a complete stranger, I was living with an octoling that was supposed to be an enemy. I was... I was living with an enemy." I said. 

"Guys! Let's take it inside. We are getting strange looks from the others." Erina said I nodded. We all rushed to my apartment. Erina, Kaguya, and Akira sat down on the couch while I made some hot chocolate for us to drink. 

"How long? How long have you been here? Erina?" Akira asked. 

"Almost a year now. Time sure does fly." Erina replied with a smile. 

"So, Can you please take care of Kaguya? You are part Octoling aren't you? We really need a home for Kaguya." I said handing everyone their hot chocolate.

"Please Akira-san!" Erina pleaded. 

"Ughh, sure, whatever. Grab your things Kaguya. We leave tomorrow. I'll go back to my own house to prepare her a room." Akira sighed standing up. He drunk the hot chocolate in one gulp and left.