" Why didn't you come and get us?!" She blinks a few times, her cold eyes boring into his violet eyes.

" I wouldn't have time to protect Haruhi,  I know self-defense and she doesn't." She spoke, irritated, feeling uncomfortable with his hands on her shoulders.

" Can you let go?" She asks, but he ignores her question as she try's to get out of his grasp.

" No, I'm not going to tell you to admit what you did." Tamaki spoke sternly, not acting like his usual self.

" What did I do wrong? I don't see anything that I did" she spoke with a frown, he grits his teeth.

"You're a girl! And you just throw your body out instead of getting help! You could have gotten yourself hurt!" He shouted, getting angry.

" I wasn't just going to sit around and watch herself get hurt." she spoke once more, her eyes getting more cold and dark like they were before going to Ouran.

" - Why do you even care anyway?!" She spoke more coldly, like venom shooting out her throat. That got Tamaki, having his eyes widen as she pushes him off of her. She then proceeded to shove her way past him and past the host club members in anger.

" Senpai... no ones hurt, you need to calm down" Haruhi spoked as a police officer came up and grabbed the two males that attacked Y/n earlier. Tamaki looks at her, before sighing.

" I know..."

" like this?"

The h/c haired girl asks as she looks at the punching bag before punching it, having it bounce back up. The woman smiled before nodding her head.

" Yes, good job. In no time you will get a bunch of boys falling for you"

The woman spoke with a thick New York accent, clapping her hands. The girl raised a brow, putting her arms beside her as she looked at the black-haired woman.

" Why do I need boys? There gross"

She asks as she looks back at the punching bag before punching it once more.

" Hunny, trust me. You will see a cutie and be like: Hot damm! He a cutie!"

She spoke as the girl continued to punch and kick the punching the bag, having the women sigh with a smirk.

" Since you know how to kick and punch, let's teach some self-defense so you can beat up anyone ya want to"

The woman spoke with a grin, having the other women sigh as she reads a book.

" Y/n don't listen to her, the only time you need to use self-defense is when someone is picking on you"

" That's What I said!"

" No, you didn't..."

" Okay... I'll use it for self-defense then"

The little girl spoke, snapping them out of there little argument to look at the determined girl. They both softly smile before nodding there heads.