Chapter 9 - Navratriii

Well well well this might just be my favourite part because it does include my favourite festival 'Navratri'.

This time in 2014 it was bigger and better and more fun for sure.

It was September 26 and all of the college friends had gone for playing Navratri. This night was more than fun.

She used to come even when she didn't know how to dance though she dances pretty well.

We played and had ample amount of fun. After navratri she and I were going to fulfill one of her 20 wishes which was to go out on a loooooong drive with me.

So post playing navratri we dropped our friends at the station and they left for home.

Then, I and her sat in the car and we decided where to go because she was short on time as she had to go to her masi's place for the night.

So we left for having food and gola. Like obviously food is the only and most obvious thing that would easily come to our mind.

So we reached a place not that far where we could eat. We had some food and then while leaving I asked her if she wants to have gola.

Well its like I can't resist just looking at a gola. I need to have it. So we had it and it was really good.

"Where else do you want to go?", I asked her and within no time her masi called her up to ask her whereabouts.

So then we had to leave. We left and i dropped her at her masi's place.

While dropping her we have this thing that we hug each other everytime I fulfill one wish of hers. So then we hugged each other tightly and I kissed her just because I felt like. (Obviously on the cheeks)

Then she left and I was returning home.

I reached home after an hour just because I had gotten lost out there.

This was a really memorable day and I am so sure that there are many more to come ahead.