Chapter 21 - Awful April

Okayy so here is my birthday again! This year it was more awesome than ever.

Isn't that the usual thing everyone says?

Anyways, it is true! It was really a great birthday with amazing memories to cherish.

It started at 12 AM. Obviously! She was one of the first people to wish me a very happy birthday!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to talk to her for long when she was wishing me because I had other surprising surprises coming up one by one.

Then finally after everything, I called her at 1:45ish and apologized. She was like it doesn't matter.

Then she started telling me what had she done for me. She started asking me questions which had different answers.

The questions were completely based on us. The answers were actually password to an account.

She had saved an audio out there in the account. I downloaded it but it wasn't so easy as it looks to be. It was a complete mess for half an hour when suddenly everything stopped working.

My wifi, the account everything. We were huffling and puffling and I didn't want to disappoint her because I knew she had done a lot of hardwork making those things.

Coming back, I finally downloaded the audio properly and started listening to it. I wil tell you all what it was. She had actually made a radio jockey kind of audio like how they speak.

It actually looked like it was aired on the radio and was currently getting played on it. She started with a huge Good Morning and all those things.

Then she started speaking about the story of a guy and a girl which was actually us from the start. All the things that happened between us from the beginning. At the end she sang one of my favorite songs.

This wasn't the end. The nwxt day she had told me to meet at 12:35 at a place a little far away from where I stay. While I was driving I got a call saying stop your car on the side of the road.

She asked me another question and I answered it. Then she was like this is the new password to the account where she had uploaded another audio.

I loved that thing what she just did but there was a problem that I had 2G internet on my phone. I guess you all know by now what the problem was. Rofl!

I felt bad for disappointing her but there was nothing I could do. So then I told her to give me the audio from her phone when we meet.

She said okay and I continued driving. I was a little late like 10 minutes. Okay 15 minutes.

Then she had this one place on mind and when we met she started giving me directions while I was driving but she didn't tell me where were we actually heading and for what.

It was The Silver Beach Cafe and we had gone there for lunch. Though I had guessed the previous day that something like that was definitely going to happen.

I wanted to go out with her but we didn't get much time so we always delayed the plan.

So yeah while I was driving she hugged me and kissed me. Well, our way of wishing A Very Happy Birthday!

We ate and then when we were heading back she again gave me one more audio to listen.

Every audio had a song in it at the end. A song which was one of my favorites.

I loved this thing she did for me. I was literally not able to stop myself from kissing her for every special moment she made me feel special and loved.

But this still isn't over yet. Then all of my friends, I mean the whole group came to surprise me but it wasn't a surprise because I knew they were coming. They got a cake.

Oreo cheese cake. Says it all. I wanted that cake so badly and I got it on my birthday.

But you still don't know the best part about the cake! She had made the cake. I loved the cake but I wasn't able to eat much because I was already full. The cake was indeed awesome when someone makes it for the first time.

The worst part? I wasn't able to guess that she actually made it.

Then that was the end of my awesome day with amazing surprises. Oh wait wait.. I had got 2 more audios at the end of the day.

I loved the entire planning and everything about this day. You all will be thinking about my best friend right? Oh she doesn't come in the love category anymore. I Adore Her!