Chapter 22 - Missing In The Future!

Here comes one more month filled with exams. Engineering Exams! Too boring to be talked about.

So I was at my place one fine evening and was studying for the exams, even she was. I was on a break because I was bored of studying.

I suddenly happened to think of what will I do for her birthday! So I went on YouTube just to search a bit and the moment I typed ‘Best Friend’ on YouTube, I got drop down options and the first one was ‘Jason Chen best friend’.

I wondered what it was and obviously rather than being curious it’s always better to check! So I clicked and it started the video.

Damn the video was so good I actually started picturing my best friend and myself in the video. The video featured the song ‘I fell in love with my Best Friend’ and was portrayed perfectly. Doesn’t it seem a bit like a video review?

Yeah, so let’s move to the point now.

After watching the video I replayed it again and again and the 3rd time it was playing I started crying like a baby. I called her at that very time and told her about how much I love her and how badly I will miss her once I go for higher studies.

I was continuously crying while talking to her and the video made me realize how much my Best Friend really means to me.

I know only one thing that I am going to go mad while missing her out there. I don’t really know whether I will be missing anyone else but her for sure.

I think I have said enough about missing her when I will go to states so I am not going to repeat it and make it more boring.

All the small things she does which irritate me, annoy me, exasperate me and still are loved by me are the things which I wish I could take there with me. The only thing I can take there is memories and hence I believe in creating the same.

She considers me a very dramatic, idiotic, very emotional and a crazy person and I do not differ with any of the adjectives but I know that she loves me like that and how much ever she denies I am sure she will miss me in the near future.

Obviously her denial is always sarcastic, if she agrees then her name wouldn’t be ‘Kena Kothari’. LOL!

There is one thing she has told me and I have never been able to forget it which is – “There is a reason you are my Best Friend!” and I loved it when she said that.

One thing that itches me a lot is that we have a habit of texting each other regularly.

Since August’13 we have never missed a single day of talking to each other. Trust me when I say that!

I don’t know what will happen when we will stop texting regularly or will start having irregular talks because of the difference in time and schedule.

I don’t even want to know because all I know is that I don’t want to waste my remaining time I have with her in thinking about it and then regret wasting the time.

Once I know what not to do I clearly know what to do which means I know I don’t have to waste my time and just start creating as many memories as we can so that we can cherish them afterwards.

‘Probably when we start getting old and will start meeting each other once in many months we will understand the importance of memories’ – well said.

I don’t think any more words can describe anything about our relationship and the memories we have or how much are we gonna miss each other in the future.

So that’s about it and by the way the above quote that was well said was by me. Hell yeah!