Chapter 5 - Her Birthday

How can I forget this day? This day created new bounds to our friendship and we became closer friends.

It goes as we were going to meet at Nariman point, Mumbai on this day early in the morning at around 10 A.M., she obviously came a little late as always.

But who cares she was looking really pretty and that made it up.

Actually, there's a story behind her looking pretty which goes as one of our common friends told her to dress properly and scared her by saying that she has to go completely dressed and all because she was going to meet me.

This made her really excited but at the same time made her more and more curious because she didn't know about why I had called her there and what had I planned for her?

She came a little late and I was waiting for her. When she came we initially had an handshake and I "formally" wished her Happy Birthday.

Then I jumped on her and hugged her to wish her the best Happy Birthday of my life. I was a shy kind of guy at that time. I repeat I WAS. Now she has made me the most shameless guy!

After that we were walking down the street by the side of the sea and we sat at a place. It was a very calm and cool ambience.

Finally I presented her the video. She was watching it and I was just thinking about whether she will like it or no. I was constantly worried and at a point I was nervous too.

After she saw the video, she jumped on me, bear hugged and kissed me. She actually kissed me on my cheeks. I was like "Whoa! That's what I call a reaction".

That was the first time she kissed me and she being the normal kind of girl it's a big thing for me.

I loved her reaction and we started talking about stuff here and there after that.

Then we headed to a restaurant after sometime and we sat there. We ordered her favourite, actually mine, and were waiting for it to come.

After that I immediately kept the Rotating cube full of her pictures in front of her. And I couldnt believe she had tears in her eyes. I was confused that were that tears for extremely liking it or extremely disliking it? And she ran to the washroom.

After she came back she had a wonderful million dollar smile on her face. Trust me it was priceless.

Then I went to drop her and all our college friends had planned a surprise for her at her place. It was an amazing day.

One of the best and believe me our friendship has grown continuously since that time. Our best friendship* #AutoCorrect !

Well, these stories are not short but I am sharing only the happiest moments that we had cherished. We have had some bad and supportive moments too. Well actually I was damn tensed at the end of this day because of an exam the next day and she was continuously doing time pass with me so that I can relax.

Then came the next day and I had planned a really big thing for this day too!