Chapter 17 - The Valentines Day!

Just to be sure, if you are hoping any kind of romantic thing that I did for her or she did for me then please change your minds because you are moving on the wrong track.

This valentines day was really important with her as we grew very close to each other against all the resistance and developing immense space for one another since the Best-Friend legacy chapter. Yaa, to be specific June 7.

So this valentines day I thought I would do something different and special but I didnt want to do those cliche things which subsume taking her for a lunch or a dinner because it wouldn't really help.

I am sure if we had gone for lunch or dinner on that day, all her attention would be on food.. Like always :P

I didn't want to make something for her either because making something is also very common among people and I wouldn't make anything like a card or something because she hates them!

Rose was completely out of the options because she is not a 'flower lover' at all.

Chocolates? Lol, she already owns a huge amount of fat, how much more could I add on? Just kidding! Peace :P

So then while wondering what to give her, I got a really wonderful idea and then I implemented it. What I thought was that why not send her a real life message of what is going on actually with us!

Don't worry I am definitely posting the message here and you will see as you read ahead.

Yeah, so coming back as I said I wanted to gift her a different thing, I started writing the message late night on 13th of February.

So this is the conversation that took place that day:

"Me: Though this is not really our day, but who cares we have done all the extraordinary romantic things possible! (Dont go tooo far while reading it) :P

This day 14th Feb is not made for couples but for people who love each other and put them before their ownself..

Ofcourse who would love the both of us more than each other.

For all the moments, all the pictures, all the writings, all the gifts, all the care, all the affection, all the fights, all the support, all the mischief, all the fun and all the LOVE !!

Here I propose 'to' you for being my 'World's first Best-Friend Valentine'

P.S. You have no option but to accept it :P Just kidding!

Her : Auuuwwwwwwwwww *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*

Happpyyy valentines day to you too bitch *kisses* "

The best part was that I was successful in making this day a 'best-friends valentines day'. Just the way she likes it. Not so cliche - not so cheesy.

I was really happy when she said she loved it because according to me it was the first time anyone would have asked for a best-friend valentine and also the first time someone asked her :P

So yeah, this Valentine's was really awesome and the best one actually till date.