Chapter 23 - Her Pre-Birthday Celebrations

Actually the name of the chapter should be 'Our Pre-Birthday Celebrations' excluding her because it seemed like all her friends were more excited about her birthday than she was!

Since it was her 21st birthday, I expected her to be a bit excited about it but she wasn't. Didn't matter much though cause she had always been like that ever since she was born.

Doesn't mean I know her since she was born but she had told me that she has never been excited about her birthday.

So yeah honestly the start of June'15 was a little very fighty and all. We didn't fight fight but we had talked our hearts out. The talks included everything like literally everything.

I had to go down and talk to her because we had decided we will finish talking about everything today and not mention a word later on!

There were many people at my place and hence I had to go down and talk. I went and we started talking.

We went on talking for almost 90-100 minutes and then we were done.

It felt really wonderful after that because we had talked our hearts out to each other about each other!

It was our vacation going on and I had nothing to do.

Her birthday was 9 days later and everything was planned and kept. Suddenly some tragedy took place and I had to change almost all my plans.

I was just like WTF! Now how do I change everything? And then ofcourse I started thinking and jotting down things that I could do for her 21st.

Discussed it with friends and I got some new things which I then started working on.

June 7th and 8th were very tiring. I was at one of my feiends place and both of us were working with full force to finish the things we were making.

But finally we finished and were so happy that we actually worked for more than 30 hours for someone! We were able to make the perfect thing!

I guess that's all about June and the next chapter will discuss how special she is to me and the last chapter as well!