The six huddled together, something they had never done, yet it felt so comfortable. "Oh, um guys," spoke the oldest, "there's something I haven't told you all." He rubbed the back of his head, "Umm, well... I'm married." 

Lee Minyoung

It's been about an hour since we got to the safehouse if we went to a hospital, things would've gotten too complicated, and the mansion is too far. Donghyuck came along too if anyone did follow us, I'd need some help. We awkwardly sit outside of the medical room, waiting for Doyoung to get out. I look down at my hands; they're still covered in blood, Mark's blood. "You should probably clean them," speaks Donghyuck, his voice eerily low, "it's not good to leave blood on your hands for too long." I sigh, gawking down at how the once-red blood has turned into a drier, darker brown, peeling away on the tips of my fingers. 

I take a deep breath, walking over to the bathroom and stare into the mirror in front of me. The splatters of blood across my face make it look like I've been scratched a million times, except the only pain I feel is in my gut. I gave him those orders, and he ended up shot. This is all my fault, I take another deep breath, trying to calm myself down, but it's too late. Hot tears run down my face, and I sob silently. This is all my fault; it's all my fault. 

I wipe my tears away, stopping myself from crying even more and wash up. I watch as the blood runs off of my fingers into the sink, staining the cream sink ever so slightly. It takes a while to get off, but with a bit of alcohol, it was all gone. Not a single trace of it was left. The nauseous feeling in my stomach returns as I throw up everything I had eaten in the past 24 hours. I look down at my clothes; they're filthy. 

As a gang, we have many safe houses; this one just so happens to be Doyoung's, which means it's only got his clothes in it. After rinsing my mouth out with some mouthwash, I make my way upstairs to his bedroom. I look around his closet, finding something appropriate, I end up picking a black and grey Alexander Wang hoodie I had chosen out for him a few years back. It's nice to see that it ended up in the safe house, I scoff to myself, picking out the smallest joggers I could fine. Surprisingly, they fit. I decide to take a shower, throwing my old clothes in the bin, clothes I want to forget. After my shower, I make my way back downstairs and join Donghyuck. Doyoung still isn't finished in there.

He seems sad, no, he's depressed. I haven't seen him like this in a while, and I know how close the two are. "Are you okay?" I ask, placing my hands on his shoulder with genuine concern. He shoves my hands off, "do I look okay?" he scowls, leaning back into the chair and sinking his chin into his neck. "It's okay to cry," I mumble, "I'm not going to judge." He leans further into his chair, moving his head to the left, and then jumps into my arms, taking me by surprise. "Noona," he wails, "he's not going, is he? Tell me he's not going!"
"Just breathe Donghyuck, close your eyes, and it'll be alright," his breath starts to tremble, his breathing unstable. He continues sobbing for what feels like hours, "I can't lose him too, not like I lost Minah." I freeze at his words,
"what? What do you mean by that?"
"I've been so mean to her, I-I." This isn't just about Mark; those tears are for her, too; he has feelings for her. "You like her, don't you?" I ask the look in his eyes is all too familiar.
"Like her?" he pauses, "no, I love her." My eyes widen. Love is a powerful word. I knew that they spent a lot of time together and that she may have liked him, but that was a long time ago. It didn't seem a possibility that he would ever love her back, especially not like this. He seems to notice my concern and lets go of me, standing up, "Donghyuck, come back." He continues to walk away, "I'm going to wash up."

I sit back, damn, he really does love her, but she doesn't love him back. 

After sitting down and thinking about what he had to say, I realise that I'm starving and this safehouse has nothing in terms of food. "Donghyuck!" I call out, no response. "Donghyuck!" I call again, followed by the sound of footsteps, he finally comes. His hair slightly wet and wearing Doyoung's clothes, "are you hungry?" I ask. He shakes his head, but the sound of his stomach grumbling tells me otherwise. "I'm going to get some food, I won't be long," I respond, and he obediently nods his head.