Chapter 14

EXO Mansion...

"Suho are you sure of this," asked the worried Kyungsoo,

"You can't tell me that after they've killed Kris you're sympathetic towards them?'

"N-no, it's just that they have morals when it comes to these kinds of things, they wouldn't kill his wife, she's innocent."

"Where were their morals when they killed Kris? Huh, Kyungsoo? Answer me that?"

"What about the boss? Does he know about this?"

"He doesn't have to know," Kyungsoo suddenly grew worried and was now face-to-face with Suho, "Suho, think about what you just said, if he ever finds out-"

"he won't." Kyungsoo knew that their unknown leader would eventually find out about Suho's plan and how they were in deep shit, but what could he do? Suho's word is much more powerful than his and if he's not careful, he won't have a word left.

The EXO Mansion was eerily quiet, there was never much going on. They usually trained and waited for a new mission, but today was different. It was even quieter than normal which grew suspicion to their boss, he looked over the monitors and noticed no movement. "Suho, where are you?" He asked in an altered voice, speaking in Japanese. The boss understood a lot of languages, but he preferred speaking in his language, Japanese.

"We're in the basement boss, why'd you ask?" He switched monitors to the one showing the basement with all 9 members, it was also the only room with no microphones. "Oh, ok. Get back to work." And just like that, their call was cut off, leaving Suho with a smug smile on his face. "So, do you have any questions about the plan?" The group knew what he was doing was completely wrong, but Kris was his favourite member at the time. He held a bond with Kris unlike no other and would do anything to get revenge, even going against his saviour, his boss. Kyungsoo raised his hand, "this isn't school, you can just speak up," spoke Suho in an irritated tone. "I-I'm sorry, I just think your plan breaks a lot of our rules and regulations, innocents may die."

"What about the time when you blew up an apartment complex? Were they not innocent people that died?" Kyungsoo's face suddenly dropped as did his motivation to stop Suho, "I-it was an accident,"

"As were you, now does anyone else have something to say or are we gonna sit all day here talking about mere innocents." They all got up and prepared what they needed, but what they most needed right now was BTS. If BTS didn't stick to the plan, shit could get fucked up.

Chanyeol was in a troubled position, he didn't want to attack NCT in such a way, especially if it meant harming Minyoung. How could he hurt Minyoung, after all, she was his first girlfriend and love. They started dating at a young age but were separated after discovering each other's identities. He had never stopped loving her, but she was quick to move on, in all honesty, she didn't have enough time to catch feelings. He had always loved her, even before they were together, she was stunning and her laugh lit up his entire world. Once he admitted his feelings for her, she rejected him, but after a few short minutes, agreed. They only dated for a few weeks before finding out that they were forbidden from each other, he didn't bother begging. After all, who would go for someone like him? He tried many ways to get over her, but they all failed. How could he disobey Suho's order? If he knew Chanyeol's past, what disgusting things would he think?

The day dragged on for him, the plan was perfect, but he grew anxious as he knew he may be the reason it fucks up. "Hyung, what's wrong? You've been wandering off all day," spoke the younger. "Oh Sehun, I didn't see you there," Chanyeol spoke, "It's really nothing, I'm just a bit tired." Sehun knew exactly why he looked so troubled, it was extremely obvious.