Chapter 34

Lee Taeyong

I look over at Taeil; it's pitiful, sad, heartbreaking. All those corny words that I don't usually associate myself with. From his pale lips to his thin hair, he's going. He's leaving, and I have to accept it. It's been about a week or so stuck here in this depressing room, and I've waited every second here. I know that one day, one day I'll have to leave this uncomfortable chair and say goodbye. But I don't want to. I want to stay here forever.

I've had all this time to speak to him, tell him how much he means to me, but I can't. I cannot physically let it out of me, and it's eating me alive. Why can't I just tell him how much he means to me? Why can't I do it?

Once this is all over, I'll get my revenge, not just for Seulgi, but for Taeil too. He glances at me and places his cold hands on mine. Cold. They're usually so warm. "My sister," he whispers, "she'd want to know, right?"

Taeil's sister. She's younger than him; no one really knows her personally. She made it clear that she had nothing to do with us a while ago. Gangs were never her thing, and she couldn't accept her older brother being in one. They don't have much contact, but she deserves to know. I gulp, a lump building at the bottom of my throat. "Of course she would," I let out, "she may not have been close with you, but she loved you so much Hyung."

His lips begin to tremble, his eyes growing watery. "I-I've been such a terrible brother," he whispers, voice shaking. I feel a pang of guilt; this is my fault. I convinced him to stay. I kept him from his sister. I held him from his sister, stopped him from seeing her when I knew the feeling. "H-Hyung, this isn't your fault. It's mine," I speak, looking down in shame. "I'm so sorry!" I cry, tears flooding down my face.

"Don't be. I knew what the consequences of joining a gang would be." He stares at the ceiling, tears falling down his precious face. I merely stare, not knowing what to do. It's not every day that he cries. "Can you call her?" He asks, looking me directly in the eye. I nod in return, "she loves you Hyung. Don't forget that."

Kim Namjoon

It's time. I'm sick of NCT and EXO being on top. I look around, this mansion, it's nowhere big enough. I've achieved all of my dreams; all I can do now is aim higher. It will never be enough, so I'll work harder for it. I'll play dirtier. A smirk is painted of my face as I remind myself of the plan I had come up with many months ago.

I lean back in my leather office chair, hands clasping, glancing over at Yoongi. He looks over at me, with a slight change in facial expression compared to the usual, trying to avoid eye contact. "What is it?" I ask, facing my laptop and typing away. His movements are still evident in the corner of my eye, "I haven't got all day," I utter sternly and impatiently. He starts to play with his hands, a drop of sweat falls from his forehead, and I instantly know he's fucked up. He takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye, "The girl, she's gone."

I slam my laptop down, anger taking over my system. I glare at him, "what the fuck did you just say?"
"Kim Minah," he speaks up, "she's gone."
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!" I scream, throwing my laptop across the room. He simply bows, "FUCKING ANSWER ME!" How could he fuck up? I trusted him with such a simple mission, and he messes up. He gulps, breathing now heavy, "S-she was in the basement and-"
"AND WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T WATCH HER PROPERLY, AND SHE ESCAPED!" I shriek, completely red in the face with rage.

He continues to bow as if bowing down will solve our problems. "Did you at least check the cameras and see where she went?" I ask, trying to see the light of the situation. He looks up at me once again, now much sweatier than before. "The footage got deleted," he whispers, his tone wholly laced in fear. I sigh, sitting back down on my chair. I watch him catch a breath; he seems to think that me sitting back down means that I don't care. He stops bowing and stands still. I glare ahead, kicking the small desk in front of me, sending it flying into the wall and smashing it into pieces.