Chapter 6

Lee Taeyong

Mole? Which crazy son of a bitch would be stupid enough turn on me? "Are you sure it's a mole?"

"I'm not completely sure, it's either that or an ally," she replied,

"But they're still new to this all," I said.

"Tae, they've been in this industry for eight years, what makes you think that they wouldn't have any allies?

"She's right Taeyong, they must've gathered many allies by now, or even someone who just wants a bit of money."

"Shit. Youngho, if this is true, we're in trouble," I said pulling my hair. I've worked too fucking hard to be the best, to be taken down because of a mole would be embarrassing.

"Bro, calm down, I told you that I don't know for sure just yet. I called you both down to warn you, not to start putting wrong ideas into your heads. I can't confirm anything just yet, I need a couple of hours to bypass the system and put in my virus. You can't tell anyone, if there is a mole and I bloody hope there isn't, we can't show any signs of suspicion or they'll catch on."

"What if they're listening in to our conversation right now as we speak?"

"Youngho, my man, this room is protected, there's no way anyone can listen in. Have you met me?" I was furious if someone in MY gang is a mole, I'll make them fucking suffer. If anyone from that fucking gang, EXO, has stepped a single foot on my property, I'll blow their fucking brains out. Nobody fucks with me, especially without my knowing. They've already hurt too many of my members, I won't lose, not to them.

Lee Minyoung

Taeyong looked pissed, his face scrunched up and he was staring at the floor with a twitch in his mouth. He was so vexed that I could almost feel the anger radiating off of him, "ahem. Tae, bro, you're staring at the floor. What are you thinking?"

"Me? I'm thinking of all the things I'm going to do to that EXO gang and all the money they've cost me over the years." EXO had stolen too many of our assets to be just a 'simple' threat, they've hurt me and my family. I hope whatever dark and twisted thoughts my brother is having to stay in his head and build up because they deserve to suffer. "They blew up a fucking complex and killed those innocent people. Fucking children too Minmin. You need to get into their system and we need to take them down, once and for all," he demanded.

That was something I always admired about Taeyong, his fierce and strong attitude when it came to things he loved. Growing up I envied him, envied him for being the boss and in charge, 'it should've been me' I thought to myself or 'girl power.' But the older I get, the more I realise that what he's capable of is something I will never be able to touch. I don't ask for much, but he asks for everything, it's why we're the best. He would beat the bastards and I would shoot them, two very different things that balance out and make something beautiful. If beautiful is a bunch of bodies and two crazy siblings, then yeah, beautiful.

"I'm sick of this bullshit, somebody better bring me some good news today," Taeyong stated. Yeah, Tae, same here.

Lee Donghyuck

Today's a good day, instead of those lousy morons who I'm usually left with, I've got someone interesting to play with. His name is Wu Yi Fan, alias 'Kris Wu', an ex-member of EXO, he's been on the run for the past 5 years with two other members. Jungwoo caught them lurking around in his warehouse, the other two bastards escaped but we got this guy. Just by his looks, I can tell that he'll break easy, I've just got to figure out which buttons to push. I decided to bring Jungwoo with me today and show him how I work, the guy looks as scared as a child. It's time I toughen him up, he reminds me of Mark, although they're both older than me its seems that I'm the only one who has a pair. "Come over here," I said gaining his attention,