Chapter 12: The Devils Den

*NOT EDITED*

^Picture of Haydens apartment

^^Song: "Lucky Girl" by Fazerdaze

"Ok now step to side, Ava and Lin prepare to lift Olivia"

If you'r wondering if I became captain. Well I think the answer is obvious, I mean did you seriously doubt me?

After I making it clear to Chloe that I was gonna take back my spot. I wanted to keep things fair but also rub it in her face who people will always prefer between the 2 of us. So I suggested to have a team vote. It was unanimous. Well except for Chloe of course. But even her damn minions voted for me along with everyone else. They all either choose me out of respect or out of fear but either way I won, not that I'm surprised though. Chloe ran off right after screaming something along the lines that if I stay she goes but nobody really paid any attention to her.

We are now practicing a new routine while the lacrosse team practiced as well. We are in pyramid formation facing the team and as i'm trying to keep to girl above me up in the air while also trying to keep my balance from being held up. But something caught my eye, player #9.

He took off his jersey and hot damn he had the body of a greek god. He still had his helmet on so I couldn't see his face but he started reaching for it. Come on just turn around dude! turn around! turn around please....then he did....and he looked right my way.

"ah fu- HOLY SHIII-"

Next thing I know I start collapsing as well as the rest of the team. Damn you Hayden Hale.

-------Hayden POV------

Coach calls for a break so I take off my jersey and helmet and turn over to face the cheer team. I heard from Charlie that Kelsey took over as captain and that she took the spot from Chloe, I never doubted her for a second. And as I look over I immediately spot her in the middle of the pyramid. She was already looking at me. I smirk at her and throw her a wave. Then suddenly she misplaces her foot and the whole pyramid falls down. Yikes thats gotta hurt. I jog over and find her laying on the ground.

"Need a hand babe?" I say as I reach out my hand to help her up. She takes it then immediately after she's up, she shoves me away"

"UGH why are you such and asshole" she roles her eyes at me

"Umm excuse me babe but I was the one that helped you up"

"But I wouldn't have misplaces my foot if you hadn't distracted me"

"Aww so you're saying i'm a distraction? That's cute, but you know your always more than welcome to do more than just look"

"We both know how that ended last time so shut up before I get you arrested again" she turns and walks away from me.

"So you are finally admitting its your fault?!?"

She flips me off without even looking back at me.
BACK TO KELSEY'S POV~~~~~