"Wanna make cookies?" I smirked. She nodded eagerly at my question. "Okay. Do you know how to do that?"

"No"

"Neither do I" I laughed, I was never good in the kitchen. "I'll look it up"

I grabbed my phone looking up a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. After coming across a perfect recipe we got to work. I was in a way better mood now.

"Can you go get the flour?" I asked her welts getting the other ingredients together.

"Oops" I looked over to see Abby had dropped the bag of flour on the floor. "I'm sorry Livy"

"It's fine" I shrugged. "We will clean it up later"

"Ok," she said pouring the remaining flour into the mixture.

"Do you think baking Soda is important?" I asked looking at the recipe.

"No" she shrugged. I nodded continuing with the recipe.

"So how are Callie and Riley?" I asked making conversation, there wasn't much to talk about with a five-year-old.

"I'm not friends with Callie anymore," she said. That was new, the three of them are best friends. Why wouldn't she tell me if something happened? I feel like Abby and I aren't as close as we used to be.

"What happened?"

"She's dating Blake" children date? I didn't even know that. And who the fuck is Blake?

"Wait who's Blake?"

"Blake was my soon to be boyfriend but instead he chose Callie" she shrugged.

"Well, you're too good for him and Callie's a little bitch. Abby, you are incredible!!! You don't need either of them. Besides you still have lots of time for boys"

"I love you, Livy"

"I love you too" I smiled. "Now we should get back to these cookies."

+++

"Can we watch Frozen?"

"No, please no" I begged. If I watched that movie one more time I may actually die. "We can watch anything else"

"Annabelle?"

"What no. How do you even know about that movie?" I asked confused at why she would even want to watch a horror movie.

"Blake watched it with his brother" she shrugged. Of course, it was Blake, I already hated that kid.

"Well no we're not watching that," I said shaking off her idea.

"Why?"

"Well, first you would be scared. Second Jacob would murder me"

"Fine"

"What about big hero 6?" I suggested.

"Sure"

"Ok we should get more snacks" I suggested. We only had a plate of cookies and that obviously wasn't enough.