Chapter 28

Karkats POV:

"Hey Karkitty?"
"YEAH?"
"When do you think Pawllux will wake up?"

Her question made me freeze.
How was I suppose to answer?

"I-IM NOT SURE... I HOPE SOON.."
"Me too.. Hopefully befurr Christmas!"
"CHRIS WHAT?"

"Oh! Hehe! Rose said that's 12th Perigees in human terms! Efurryone is gathering at hers and Kanaya's house fur a big Christmas Party!"

"REALLY?"
"Yeah! Hehe! It's actually next week on Thursday!"
"OKAY THEN... SO.. DID YOU FIND A TREE YOU LIKED?"
"Mhm! Follow me!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along the aisles of trees.

She had a big smile on her face, her cheeks had a light shade of olive green. Her eyes lit up.. She seemed completely.... I can't find the word..
What is it?

"This one Karkitty! Mew!" She giggled as we stopped in front of a decent sized tree. Not too big or small. It was fully green. It was good.

"COOL. LETS GET IT THEN!"
"Yay!"

We paid for the tree-well... I paid for it..
Not because she didn't have money or anything, she did..
I just wanted to... Wait, why?

We were able to drag it back to her house. It was beginning to snow..
The tree was covered in it by the time we got back. She quickly opened the door and helped me bring the tree inside.

"It's fureezing!"
"YOU SHOULD START A FIRE IN THE FIREPLACE.. THEN WE CAN DECORATE THE TREE TOGETHER."

Together...? Why did I say that?

She smiled and nodded happily. She got a small fire started in the fireplace of her living room.
The room slowly walked up, as I put the Christmas tree in place for her in the corner.

"Glomp!" I heard her say and I fell to the floor, with Nepeta on top of me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"Making you warm by hugging mew silly!!"

-TIMESKIP TO DECORATING THE LAST OF THE TREE-

"AND....DONE!"

"It's purrfect!!" She giggled and jumped onto my back. I smiled and looked at the tree.

"Oh! We furrgot the star on the top!"
I lifted my hand up to her. I had the star in my hand.

"WELL PUT IT ON." I smiled, and lifted her up to the top of the tree. She carefully placed the topper on and she hopped off of me.

"NOW ITS PERFECT.."
"Hehe! We should start decorating the house too! I have a box full of decorations!" She ran over to the side of the room. I followed and saw her going through a cardboard box.

"Wreaths, mistletoes, Christmas lights, stockings, oh! And this!"

She took out a little red hat that had white at the end and beginning. She placed it on top of my head, giggling.

"REALLY FESTIVE.." I laughed.
She smiled and began taking out everything else to put up.

I grabbed a couple of stockings and wreaths to start putting up. I placed two above the fireplace for her and Equius.

The wreaths I placed on each door inside and on the front door, outside.
When I went outside to put it on, I saw Tavros and Gamzee walking by, holding hands.

"HEY GUYS!" I waved over to them. They both looked and saw me.

"uH,,,h-hEY KARKAT!!"
"Hi Kar Bro." Gamzee said.... Still... Looking pretty amazing since his change.... Like.. Wow...
He's a whole new troll..